Riveting JW judicial committee hearing.... caught on video!

by koolaid-man 42 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

These bozos trivialize something very heinous. Really dumb.

• blondie
    blondie

A joke for sure, not too funny though.

• minimus
    minimus

Rick looks like a real elder.

And yes, energy drinks attract demons. It's true.

• minimus
    minimus

BTW, I can see the silliness of this thread. I wouldn't be pissed over this one. I think it's meant to entertain. (Now if Johnny was there....)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bad move Rick, not good,

Hey Min, I thought he was being serious

like he was about the world wide protest

my mistake.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Fabulous I love you guys you sum up the stupidity of the Watchtower organisation.

I am saving this it's a classic . Then when somebody asks me what the Jehovah's Witnesses are really like I can tell them I'll show you I've got pictures.

• Beware of false prophets
    Beware of false prophets

I'm with edmond on this one. Everything is serious in JW business, so why not show it for what it is - ridiculous!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I can understand some people who have been through the mill finding this objectional and I can sympathise with that on the other hand why should a judicial committee aka kangaroo court made up of blind ,small minded ,bigoted and opinionated group of tin pot dictators get away with demonising anybody who dares to stand up and object to Watchtower practice.

This clip is a lesson an illustration in not letting the so called JW brothers be taken for more than they are -- jumped up non entities who should be totally blanked at every question they ask. Don't let little dictators rule your life stand up be free , think for yourself throw off those shackles.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

BOFP,

That's all the Watchtower Org. is a business operating undercover as a religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit