Going Door to Door with Scrolls

by VM44 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Am I blind? I can't see any differences between Aussie Oz' pic and the original.

Am I missing something?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

It is very subtle, sometimes details are lost in shadows.

Good job Aussie.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Am I missing something?

BP, check out the shadow on the wall.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So! What did they call these 'ancient' publications? Clothtower and Opaque!?

Did they have an ancient CDrom made of old millstones?

Could the mud hut holders get subscriptions? Wre they really allowed beards? Did they carry as many lies as modernday dublications? How often were they changed under 'new light'?

Did anything overlap?

Blatant cult mind control altering history to suit their greedy agenda!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BP, check out the shadow on the wall.

Thank you, I see it now!

(I feel so stupid, lol)

• baltar447
    baltar447

I just wanted to bump this thread because it's been completely insulting my intelligence lately and I keep thinking about this. GRRR

• zoiks
    zoiks

This picture is definitely a classic, sure to be in apostate computer libraries for years to come.

• freeman
    freeman

This picture is the most amazing thing I have every seen from this gang. At first I thought it was a really funny joke, but then I realized they really are selling this stuff as a real factual occurrence.

Door to door service, bothering strangers unannounced, unexpected visits from people trying to change your religion, in that region of the world, during that time period, unbelievable!!

No regard for the prevailing local customs of the day, just so they could try and justify an unbiblical requirement of knocking on strangers doors, UN-F***ING believable!!!

Freeman

• moshe
    moshe

I thought they had miracles back then- finding a convert was like taking candy from a baby, right? They didn't need no stinking sheep skins.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I want the WTS to show me where in the bible, where they past out scrolls door to door

what scripture in the bible did they based this picture on. If they can't thats one more lie

they told on top of all the others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit