Jehovah's Witnesses - Are they loving?

by brotherdan 81 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

What I have seen. most would not know what love was if it slap them in the face. The question should be Jehovah's Witnesses - Are they abusive? Totally ADD

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*Wonders if Eggnog will come to this thread and when?*

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Unconditional love with conditions

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I have nothing left to say to him. I'm not wasting another second on that guy.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. is one organization that doesn't love or respect " The Truth " for its usefulness in propagating

their literature holds no appreciative value.

The JWs is one organized group of people who arrogantly think they are morally superior above everyone else in the world.

This developed pretentiousness of self identity creates an attitude of apathy in society, solemn only unto themselves.

There is also an apparent lack of respectability created among family and friends supported on the premise

of having a personal savior backing themselves up, superfluously creating an image of self righteousness.

• jay88
    jay88

BrotherD-Why am I debating this. This is elementry stuff. HUMANS can love. All can love. But those that are Christians MUST practice it otherwise they are not Christians no matter what their religious beliefs are.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I never considered this to be a debate,...just curious.

I have been affected by the result of conditional love from JW, based on organizational guidelines, does it mean that we pigeon hole all of them?

As a group yes(doctrine dictated by the WTBTS), but I don't know if it's my place individually to ask.

Muslims - are they loving? Would you consider this question to be elementary?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Sure many Muslims have love. As far as the Koran goes, I haven't seen that it is how one is to identify a Muslim like it is in Christianity. But there are many passages regarding love in the Koran:

Chapter 3 Ayat 31: If you love God, follow the prophet and God will love you and forgive you your wrong actions. God is ,most forgiving, most merciful.

Ch3 Ay 91: You will not attain true goodness unless you give of what you love.

Ch3 Ayat 159: Put your trust in God, God loves those who put their trust in him.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Sure many Muslims have love. As far as the Koran goes, I haven't seen that it is how one is to identify a Muslim like it is in Christianity.

I wonder if I could use love to gain entry to Six Flags on Christians-Get-In-Free Day.

Attendant: Uh, excuse me sir, I need to see your ID and season pass please.

Christian: Oh, yeah, I'm with the Christian group who just came in. See my love? [hugs attendant]

Attendant: Ah! I'm sorry, sir, I see it now. Enjoy your visit to Six Flags!

Muslim: [walks up]

Attendant: ID and season pass please.

Muslim: I bring love. [hugs attendant]

Attendant: Sir, I'm gonna need you to STAND DOWN! ID AND SEASON PASS.

Muslim: But I thought love was good nough ID to come inside.

Attendant: YOU HEARD WRONG, MOHAMMED! [tazes Muslim]

• jay88
    jay88

This identification of Christian love will be done on a personal bases, not group.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I have nothing left to say to him. I'm not wasting another second on that guy.

Now now Brotherdan is that loving your enemy ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit