Seeker4 Here - Anyone on Who Remembers Me From H20 & JWD?

by Seeker4 45 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

Hi Seeker4 -

I remember you also. I haven't been on here for years but posted something the other day looking for an old jw publication I needed to get my hands on.

Nice seeing you again! Life has been too darn awesome and busy for me to post in the last 5 years but I think about all my old "friends" on JWD/JWN a lot and wonder how they are all doing as well as the new people just joining or lurking.

Have a good one!

• hubert
    hubert

BTTT ...Looking for Minimus and Coffee Black.

Hubert

• willyloman
    willyloman

seeker: your letter of resignation set the bar and inspired me back in the day. Your experience was one that paved the road for my exit, so thanks. I've been absent from the board for several months until a few weeks ago, as I've been traveling on business. I was in upstate NY last summer, not far from Vermont, and thought about you but had no way to contact you - you'd disappeared from the forum. Otherwise, we'd have paid you a visit. I'm an old newspaperman so we have a lot in common. Good luck with your newest venture.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hi there Seeker!

Good to see you pop in again.

You posted this thread about a month before my first post here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/129757/1/As-An-Atheist-Finding-Real-Spirituality-After-JWs

It resonated well with me.

Glad to hear you're continuing to land on your feet career-wise and I look forward to hearing more from you.

om

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello seeker. Good to see you. What do you play in your band, instrument, and what do you play

music? I just bought a Fender Blues Deluxe amp, 40 watts.

• Scully
    Scully

Seeker4!

great to see you! Thanks for visiting.

and Somebody/gwen... nice to see you too. hope you and zev are doing well.

• flipper
    flipper

SEEKER 4- Nice having you back ! How are you and your lady doing ? Sorry to hear of the roller coaster ride with the paper scenario- another telltale sign the economy has not bounced back like the powers above want us to believe. Glad it's all worked out for you in the longrun though. Look forward to seeing you more around here ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Hello. I remember you. Glad to hear your newsaper career is going well. There has been many papers where I live, (and a few for which I wrote), go under.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well good to see you are doing well. As you can see I'm here. . . still lol

• Farkel
    Farkel

Farkel here.

Nice to cya again!

PM me if you would like to chat, old fellow warrior!

Are you the original "seeker" from the old H20?

Farkel, Old, old Warrior Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit