Seeker4 Here - Anyone on Who Remembers Me From H20 & JWD?

by Seeker4 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Seeker4 - Robert Smith from Vermont. Former JW, elder, Pioneer, etc. I've got a few thousand posts on these sites, but haven't posted for a year or two. Just wondering if there are any old friends still on?

Stop in and say hi and we can update on what has been happening!

S4

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Just wondering if there are any old friends still on?

I remember you well.

Almost 4 years ago, you welcomed me and complimented me on my writing skills.

Good to see you!

Syl

• carla
    carla

I remember you! How's life been treating you?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi, strange you should visit today. I was reading an old thread the other day, saw your name and wondered how you were doing.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Seeker4!

I'm still here but read more than I post. I don't come here nearly as much as I used to, but probably stop by at least once a week. I remember you from way back in the H20 days! :-) Time sure does fly!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Hi, Seeker! I well remember looking forward to reading your posts. Good to 'e' you again! How's things?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I remember you!

Skeeter

• undercover
    undercover

Hey Seeker! I remember you... Always enjoyed your posts. Welcome back!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hey man, how're you doing? One of us should start an 'old timers' thread!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hi to all! In the last two years I've had one paper I was editing go into bankruptcy - actually the paper was doing fine, but the other papers under the same ownership went down, and we sunk with the ship.

Six weeks after that I had the pleasure of creating a brand new paper as editor with another company. Was fun as hell, but lots and lots of work.

Then in Nov. 09 my former paper came back into existence under new ownership. It was an awful mess.

In May 2010 the new paper I'd helped start was moved out of the area and used to replace another paper. All of us on the staff were laid off.

My former paper had been head-hunting me for several months, and came for me very aggressively after I was laid off. So, I am now back as editor of my old paper again, as of July 2010, and it's looking pretty good again!

Also, I've started a band and will be playing out in about 2 months. Keeping busy, livin' large!

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit