Seeker4 Here - Anyone on Who Remembers Me From H20 & JWD?

by Seeker4 45 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hi S4... we never interacted on the old sites, but I had sent you a PM a while back as I live in relatively close proximity to you. I believe this was after you had stopped actively visiting the site. Many of your posts were very helpful to me, so thanks for that!

zoiks

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SEEKER4:

Hi, I remember you from a couple of years ago. Sometimes real life is calling OR people don't want to be reminded of JW things anymore and they need to move on. So, they stop posting.

Anyway, welcome back.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I remember and noticed that you hadn't been around for a while.

Nice to see you again.

-Aude.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I remember you very well though you probably do no remember me. I was new the the board and scared half to death that I would be found out. I loved to read your posts as you always made such sense and I liked how you talked, you never seemed bitter or revengeful and I enjoyed you take on leaving the religion.

I have wondered what happened to you and hopped everything was going well for you. Gald you came back to say hi.

LITS

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think Facebook took the place of the JW boards for me, for the most part. I've connected with lots of ex-JWs, and a lot of former JW friends. Plus there is the occasional opportunity to call out someone making some ridiculous claims about religion or science. And I've become good friends with a former Mormon through FB. I already knew her personally, but on FB we had a nice chance to compare our experiences.

Would like to visit here more regularly - so I'll be doing that. I'm sure there are LOTS of new faces on here! Maybe they'd enjoy hearing more from an old hand!

S4

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hi Seeker4 , I also remember you !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I remember you too. *waves*

• TD
    TD

Remember you and miss you as well. Nice to "see" you again!

• hubert
    hubert

Hi Seeker 4 and Lori, Good to see you on here again. I've been off for a while too, but recently started reading and posting again. I was to the point where I thought I'd viewed just about everything there needs to be known about the Watchtower Society, and then I come back and get blown away again. So, it's good to come back and meet the new people and here new stories and new info once in a while.

Minimus is still here, and Coffee Black posts occasionally, too, so I imagine they will pop in on you soon. Welcome back, you guys.

Hubert

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Seeker . . Duude . .

i remember you from the old H2O daze, and here . . good to see you back and to hear about your new job!!

Where in VT ?? . . I have a brother still in the Borg up near Burlington . . . I also shoot some rifle matches during the season in VT/NH

Drop me a PM if you wish . . I'll bet we know some of the same people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit