Hey,Its almost 10 am,on a Sunday!!!

by aquagirl 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

How come you all are not on the way to or at a meeting?lol.So what are you all doing instead?Im lying in gthe sun on my couch,w/a cup of coffee,surrounded by cats and guitars and plants.The house is empty,and Im listening to the icicles melt..Bliss.....

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Oh,and reading JWN.Thinking it might be nice to have a few of you here.Ms Jones,Transhuman,bring yer cat.Mr and Mrs Flipper,and anyone else who likes to be in a serene interesting place.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It's 2am Monday morning so transhuman68 might not be around, lol. I should be in bed myself but I can't sleep.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

2am Monday morning? Where are you, Guam?

• designs
  • chickpea
    chickpea

fed the dogs and rats, had a GREAT brekkie
    of greek yoghurt, walnuts and maple syrup,
    a brilliant cuppa coffee, loaded the dishwasher,
    listened to sunday morning talk shows in the
    background while i looked over assignments
    for the online business skills and chemistry
    courses i am taking, played a game of online
    cribbage, checked my email accounts....

while still in my pajamas!!!

getting dressed to head out with the dogs
    and stop in at the grocery store ....

must remember coffee filters!

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's 15:35 here, just woken up from an afternoon nap and about to pour out a Guinness (yes a lazy day ). It's pissing down with rain outside and I am aching all over after clearing out my garage yesterday.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Drinking a huge cup of coffee, reading the forum, and getting ready for a full day of homework/studying (sigh). And desperately wishing for donuts. I've had such a craving lately. How wrong is it to go out specifically for donuts?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

2am Monday morning? Where are you, Guam?

Australia

• JRK
    JRK

The Watchtower is playing in my living room, so I am jammin in my office. Currently playing is "Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell."

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit