Hey,Its almost 10 am,on a Sunday!!!

by aquagirl 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Transhuman,That would be great!16 hours is more than enough time to make tinfoil hats!Thx!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I was doing my grocery shopping. Gotta eat.

• d
    d

I am here typing a paper getting distracted and now I have to fix my English paper.I hate English but I have to do it.Then I have to type up a paper about Scarce resources.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

It's a beautiful - but cold - afternoon here in southern BC. I'd rather be outside in the sun than be in the 'darkness' of a KH, even if it's warm inside. No matter how warm it is anywhere, the love of JW's is cold!

V665V665

P.S. Let's hear from you Aussies next Sunday MORNING where YOU are. How about it?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'll give this thread another bump so that we can hear how things are going for the folks on the bottom side of the world this Sunday morning. C'mon! Let's hear from you guys!

V665V665

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Hi Vampire,

It'sunday morning here; one of my 2 cherished sleep-in days. Weekdays I'm on the road at 6:30. A beautiful sunny day with a crisp, cool start. I'll be driving to my daughters' place soon for a little swap meet, then shoppin, cleaning, sunday papers. Last week my jw ladies told me they share a KH, one month meetings are Sunday morning, the next afternoons. Doesn't sound like fun either way!

Retro

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't usually do anything. And that is just how I like it.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

*waves from Down Under*

It's actually afternoon now in Aust, but I've only just logged on. Had a busy morning, home for lunch then out to visit my JW sister. Wish me luck, lol!!

• d
    d

It is saturday, 10:42 p.m and I am typing a paper and reading JWN.feeling stressed out and bummed out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit