CO's putting the screws on elder bodies, and ministerial servants to auxilliary pioneer this April.

by miseryloveselders 74 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Let's go to the Memorial and let off stink bombs and run out, then go to the pub to compare notes.. lol [!!!] ..."

No, no no, Hairy He Goat...

Here are some other suggestions for the Memorial...

When the wine passes to you, blow bubbles in the wine... Your choice as to which orifice you use...

Stuff the crackers into your cheeks until you look like a chipmunk, and tell everyone you're stockpiling for the coming winter...

I can think of some more, but I think I'll save them for the slew of "Memorial" threads due around April 18th....

I'm off-topic as it is...

• Scully
    Scully

You've missed one of the most obvious solutions: sign up for it and then report fake hours... like everyone else.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

The announcements were handled this week in my hall by The Elder Formerly Known as P.O., the majority of the time was encouragement about sharing in the AP work in April, mentioned how so many have already signed up, mentioned a local record to try and beat, and then expanded the goal for all who could sign up to include March and May too! He didn't mention that it would be acceptable to get only 30 hrs in the other two months.

The flock seems to like this "loving" provision. I imagine it will have to be repeated every year to get the numbers.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"I have such a love/hate, 50/50 relationship with this organization any more, but a letter was read to the elders and ministerial servants that has pushed me to the 30/70 range in favor of hate, if even momentarily."

Nothing personal, Misery, but how long have you been on this board? Get with it! It should have been 101% by now.

Anyway, it's nice to know that they keep throwing bundles on the proverbial camel's back. As soon as you start to hear the camels spine snapping, let us know.

Villabolo

• pontoon
    pontoon

Shouldn't the GB and bethel heavies publish their applications to be encouragng to the publishers? Shouldn't every single bethelite sign up since they do noy have homes and families to support and care for? Shouldn't the example come from the top down?

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Hmmm, how long until they try to push this a couple of times a year? Or every month of the year?

Hey, if you can manage it in April, why not every month?

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

my comment, it like christmass, give a gift any time of the year, valantines day, i dont need the world to tell me that at this time i should tell my wife i love her cause i do all year long and we can and should give gifts any time.

How much more so should our love for christ be displayed? all year and as are hearts move us!! Not because of a time period in the year to boost up numbers or money through donations.

Jesus teachings went much deeper than that!!!!!!!!!!!

• bobld
    bobld

Iam totally confused,the fields are white,the harvest is great,the Master is asking for more works,the time left is reduced and now the master cut our hours down.Dam I am pissed off.Now the harvest will not get done and the end will get delayed.Shit why doesn't he make up his mind are we gonig to get this harvest done or what.

B

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Now the harvest will not get done and the end will get delayed."

Don't fret none Bobld, you won't see the end no way, the Overlapin' Generation

got that covered. If not, the one that overlaps that

• freddo
    freddo

Here's how to do it. If you can be bothered. It gives "visibility" - it costs a day so the pio-sneers see you - and you can stay an elder and be a hypocrite like I was before I finally had the balls to resign. I'm still a hypocrite because I still go to keep family happy but not as big a one as I used to be because I bother no-one anymore.

Go out as normal - 3 times a month on a Sat or a Sun. But there are five weekends so count 5 times (if I remember correctly) you normally scrape an hour but as you "go on calls before and after" you count 3hrs a time. So that = 15

Take one day off and work with the pioneers. One group am and another pm do 3 hours total and count 8 (those coffee stops all mount up don't they?)

Witness during your lunchbreak - you work 20 days a month and count 30 minutes a day (put a barely visible tract on your desk or on your dashboard while you sleep in your car) = 10

33 hours - simples!

"Theocratic warfare" at it's best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit