CO's putting the screws on elder bodies, and ministerial servants to auxilliary pioneer this April.

by miseryloveselders 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Probably more special pioneering assignements!

Oh the love! I wonder what will be the subject of the watchtower and awakes! I cant wait! I'm so excited! I can hardly contain myself!

LOL.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"GIVE TO JEHOVAH FROM YOUR HEART"

but

"we will tell you what your heart should have in it"

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

You CO seems to have a lot in common with General Insanity Melchard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq78h9YtHfM

• minimus
    minimus

Be a "Pioneer" and put in 15 hrs. They won't care. As long as they can say they got 100% cooperation. That's all they want (right now).

• pirata
    pirata

Hmmmmm.... Now I know why one of the elders in my hall asked me directly if I was going to pioneer in April... I'm assuming he did not like my answer!

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah exactly - what Minimus said.

If your goal is to remain an elder and "not rock the boat", sign the $%#@ paper and just do what you normally do.

If anybody comments on not seeing you out much, try to determine what day(s) of the week that person goes out. E.g., if he normally goes out Saturday & Sunday, say "Oh I got a lot of time on Mondays". If the person normally goes out on Mondays, say "oh I got a lot of time on Fridays", etc.

Absolutely no one in the world - not "Jehovah", not the elders, not any living soul on the face of the planet - gives a flying fig about how many hours you really go in the field serve-us.

All that really matters to anyone is the 2-digit number you write down under "hours" on that little paper rectangle at the end of the month. Write down pretty enough numbers, and everyone is happy.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

just fill out the form and report 32.5 hours, make them happy and make yourself the best in the cong. I mean if you are there still you might as well make it look like you are almost jesus christ himself and become an elder so you can participate in JC ASAP and listen to all the juicy stuff :-)

anyway just out of curiosity, what is the 50 part that you love?

• sabastious
    sabastious

I'm not sure why so many people are suggesting lying as a solution... /facepalm

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

" It's no secret that I'm not real fond of pioneering as its unscriptural for one thing.

The letter gave praise to Jehovah and His organization for the special privilege and oppurtunity to auxilliary pioneer in April, and how understanding the leaders of this org are for lowering the hour requirement to 30 hours for the month of April only."

Hello Misery,

whenever the WTS make changes they say " New Light " but when something is unscriptual how can they call the change new light

when it was never lit in the Bible to start with ? they did the same thing with blood fractions, in the reasoning book they say abstain

from fractions it's equal to fornication, and according to the august 2006 Awake mag on page 12 it states the bible does not comment on fractions.

so now they throw in " New Light "so now it's a conscience choice. And we must remember the Sept 15th WT, page 13 paragraph 8 states:

"Thus what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah" How can these things be from Jehovah if it ain't stated in the Bible? and we also have

to remember that because the GB are not inspired, that Jehovah does not talk directly to them, they claim to get all their instructions from the

inspired word of the Bible. Funny how I can't seem to come across pioneering and blood fractions in the Bible ain't it ?

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

I will send my form in at the end the end of April and all the boxes will have 0.00 in them. What a crock this 30hrs thing is. The CO can kiss my a$$.

Lets go to the Memorial and let off stink bombs and run out, then go to the pub to compare notes.. lol

HHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit