Thank you, and Goodbye

by cyberjesus 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Satanus
    Satanus

There's satan worshippers here? I din't know. Me too, if i go, you just won't hear from me. Cool, that you're facing all your fears.

S

• WhereWasI
    WhereWasI

Cyber Jesus,

U Rock

WWI

• moshe
    moshe

Hmm, CJ, you have learned how to make a catchy topic title from Minimus, haven't you? I have noticed that personal growth (mental) has it's limits with some members.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

phew, I was worried there for a bit... since you have what I think is the best handle on the board, I hope you don't go anywhere for some time!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm glad that you're not going (yet) because I enjoy reading your posts.

And I'm glad that this isn't a goodbye thread because I refuse to post on goodbye threads (just go quietly, don't make people beg for you to stay cos that's emotional manipulation).

• free2beme
    free2beme

I seriously want a $1 bill for every time a good bye post is put on this board ... I could then retire.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

im leaving.... sooon, very soon, my departure is closer than before.... even closer.....(where have I heard that before?).... ok I am back

• cantleave
    cantleave

CJ- Just piss off ........ when you're ready

You'll be missed by this Satan Worshipper when you go , but in all honesty I think that'll be some time yet.

• wobble
    wobble

Hey CJ, some time between your going and your 2nd coming I missed The Rapture, damn that must have been so much fun !

I agree with what you say above, and I like your re-assurance to Newbies "if you feel your ideas and beliefs are attacked, its O.K, let them be attacked. IF they are based on truth they will stay ..... "

We need to stress this on more threads, it may help lurkers stay long enough to benefit themselves.

Thank you, CJ, for your great contribution to this board.

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

cyberjesus

I'd like to add my thanks to the contribution you've made to this forum, too. With over 2,000 posts, I can relate to the amount of time it takes to think and formulate each and every post.

lifelong humanist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit