A short description of yourself

by acolytes 36 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Oh God, just from the first 15 minutes I see the irony of his talk is completely lost on himself. Can't he see how he keeps himself isoloated within the WT? Can't he see how a "lean diet" is being imposed by the WT?

• wobble
    wobble

You on the right thread Poppers ?

• watersprout
    watersprout

I'm a survivour, passionate, spiritual, creative, compassionate and all round FABULOUS!!! I love everything alternative...Crystals, Reiki, meditation, yoga, dancing, reading, eating! I love my food! Infact i have some chocolate fudge cake in the fridge that needs to be released into my tum!

*dances into the kitchen and scoffs some yummy cake*

Peace Bec

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I must be a strong old bird to survive what I have and to still be smiling....

I am now the 'real' me...its taken 5 decades to get here but now that I am, I'm happy with who I am inside. I'm intelligent and brainy (but also a bit of a random blonde) as my current marks at Uni show...I'm honest and bold...I'm funny and fun loving....I'm loyal and kind and warm. I'm loyal and capable of very deep love.

Sadly I can be lazy and moody and bad tempered and a little insecure. Sometimes I hark on the negative past and get pretty low. I have a fondness for the old alcoholic beverage which I attempt to keep moderate. The mirror isnt kind....I'm overweight and it would help if I was taller than 5' 2" cos then it would be spread about a bit more....

Loz x

• acolytes
    acolytes

Wow ... Reading your posts .. what is impressive (and humbling) to me. You guys seem so relaxed in having been freed from the cult.

You express yourself with such fealing and emotion. That takes real humanity.

This sounds corny but reading your posts was very special and meaninful, in a way that reading the watchtower never was.

So a short description of myself Iam a mix off cheap and good wine. Only as i age i hope the taste improves.

Acolytes

• acolytes
    acolytes

Sorry i chickend out with a description of myself in my above post.

As a witness i was a victim of the psychological damage and suffering the W.T caused, but now iam a winner, i feal relaxed about myself, confident and ordinary, rather than a jehovers witness freak.

My life now is being and finding the real me as oppossed to living up to the J.W mentality of me.

Acolytes

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Sounds good to me Acolytes

Loz x

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I like guitars,cats,convertables and swimming.Rather be happy than not.Read alot.Interested in almost anything.Blond.Tall,green eyes.Wish Id been one of the Ramones.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Phenomenal woman, that's right, that's me

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you go girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit