A short description of yourself

by acolytes 36 Replies latest jw friends

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

From Ohio, obviously. Currently a low-level operative in the Russian mob.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Late middle aged male, stubborn as a mule, play my cards close to the vest (but only in the figurative sense, because I never mastered the poker-face). Dealing with JW Ex and her family convinced me to return to Catholicism after about 40 years of pretending to not care, thus making her a rare witness with a convert to her credit (did I forget sarcastic?).

• poppers
    poppers

Awake to what I am in reality.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Female, early 40s, easy-going who likes to laugh, gets along well with dogs and children, single, likes long walks along the beach.... lol.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

someone who has looked at himself in the mirror and likes the man looking back.

Thats the pylosophical answer...

the other answer is,

a middle aged rockabilly hotrodder who likes all things not proper.

oz

• Thursday
    Thursday

Too young for it all but just the right age for it to happen. Happy with myself, my life and the fantastic people who are in it. Hopeful that the future will be kind to me and I will raise a happy, kind family with a loving partner.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Undercover, I guess no one else SAW Arthur....

Me? I play with toys. I like comic books and DVDs...I love my wife but I want to divorce now. Her mood swings are getting to me. She is quite cruel. That's about it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm online on a Friday night. Feeling a little slighted by reality and just trying to make sense of everything.

• wobble
    wobble

I'm in my early sixties, I love curries and all hot spicy food, I love strong real Ales, I fart a lot.

• trevor
    trevor

But I'm not short!

No - seriously, modesty prevents me from sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit