What's the latest on "The Danni X-Files&qu...

by Bendrr 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Looks like it's just disappeared. No more posts from Danni. No more posts from MyMy.
    Just to add my own little tidbit here, has anyone heard of a Park Hills (or Parkhill) congregation? That name came up last week in response to a discussion of the Danni story.
    Mike.

"You can't have everything, where would you put it?" -- Steven Wright

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

How interesting that no one is talking about this. Guess they don't like to admit someone was making fools of them.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Doesn't anyone find it strange that if you rearrange the letters in "Sexyteen" its possible to spell "Danni"???

Coincidence, or...??????

The Pope

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Oops! wrong thread.
    Since i'm here anyway, sexyteen neetyxes setneeyx
    tesyeenx yeentexs nexteeys yeexsten eteenyx
    yetesenx

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Plmkrzy : you seem to be pretty hopeless at anagrams.

Hey, I heard a joke :

A guy goes to the doctor and says " Doctor, I am covered in red spots like cherries on a Christmas cake".

The doctor says "Hmmm...I see you are suffering from analogy".

• detective
    detective

I was wondering how this turned out too. I refrained from asking about it because one poster (Dave I think?) requested that people stop discussing it. I don't understand why people don't want it discussed here but I'd be interested in hearing developments.
    I'm still skeptical about how some of these events transpired and remain curious but if those most closely linked to it want matters dropped I'll just have to be satisfied never knowing!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I know this is way off topic, but the above joke reminded me of one:

A man walks into a psychiatrists office wearing nothing but saran-wrap underwear.

The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see you're nuts".

• AlanF
    AlanF

At this point it appears that "Danni" and company were a clever hoax. More later from the appropriate people.

AlanF

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

lol @ runningMan

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

My gut feeling exactly, Alan. There still is a small part of me that says since anything is possible, then this could be true. The silence on the issue has been explained by a well-respected poster, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I don't want to start another big fight, please don't take this thread that way.
    I do have a question though. Yes it's related to this issue, but not to this board. It has to do with some shenanigans in another JW chat room. How can one go about obtaining the IP address of someone in a chat room? I know enough about the internet to think I know less than I should, but it's a Parachat chat room and the name starts with a pound sign like an IRC chat room. I'm not asking this for the purpose of doing anything illegal. Any confidential help would be appreciated (in other words email me, don't post it here)
    Mike.

"You can't have everything, where would you put it?" -- Steven Wright

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit