What's the latest on "The Danni X-Files&qu...

by Bendrr 91 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

At this point it appears that "Danni" and company were a clever hoax. More later from the appropriate people.

Alan (and all),

I don't know what it means, but when I read your words, Alan, I laughed out loud. More of a chuckle, really. Put a huge grin on my mug... so many things I could say but they'll all keep till later.

For now what I was wondering was... what part is the hoax?

That is too funny!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Bendrr: When the appropriate posters decide to say something, you'll get a much clearer story, I think.

I have no clue how to do what you want with an IP address.

Teejay, plenty of good people have been fooled by hoaxers on this board and other places. At this point I would have to say that the whole thing was a hoax, start to finish. A damned clever hoax! The trouble with this kind of clever hoax is that they sound so believable, given our collective experience with and as JWs.

AlanF

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Alan,

When did you become a redhead?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hoax or not, I just have to say that the line about pubic hairs on the toilet seat definitely left a bad taste in my mouth....

His Popeness

• seven006
    seven006

I was waiting until the end of this weekend to make a post about this matter but since you brought it up now it looks as good as any time to say what I have to say. As Alan F said it does look like a hoax. I said at the beginning that if I was made a fool of that I would admit it and I am not one to go back on my word. I was waiting to see if I heard from this person who claimed to be Mark or Danni before I made the post. As it looks now this whole thing was a big scam perpetrated by Kylishhlee. I do not know who Kylishhlee is but as it looks now he/she is several people on this board.

As this whole matter began I had some emails with the Danni character and for the most part the person who said she was Danni and a police officer did have some knowledge of police procedures and language. It was enough for me to trust this person and believe that this story may be true. After this person posted about the meeting going wrong things started to get very strange. On the following Thursday night I was on line and received an instant message from another person with a different name claiming to be Danni. Within a short period of time in the IM discussion I felt that this person may not be who they claimed to be. I asked a few questions about police related topics to come to a quick realization that his person was not a police officer but rather a JW trying to play games.

After the IM session I emailed Danni a copy of the IM session and suggested that she discontinue her AOL account. I did this because one of the very first emails I received from Danni asked me if it was possible for Kylishhlee to be hacking her email.
    After all this Mark appeared in the story. I had asked Mark to tell me where he and Danni lived so I could call the local police department to check and see if Danni was real. Mark would not give me this information. Alan F and myself received emails from Kylishhlee with information that could only be known by someone who had read emails from me to Danni.

After two weeks of waiting to hear back from Danni it has become apparent that Danni, Mark, Kylishlee and the person from the IM session are all one in the same person. The night I asked everyone to stop posting about this issue was because of a request that at the time I felt was an honest one from Danni.

Who ever Kylishhlee is, this person is very sick and needs some real help. It is sad that a parson feels they need to play such an elaborate game with the people on this board. For those who said it was bullshit from the beginning, well..my hats off to you. I will not be as trusting the next time around. If this persons intent was to cause others to not be as open in welcoming new ones to this board then they have accomplished their goal. I will not be as trusting as I was before. I am not normally one to be fooled so easily but I have to admit I fell for this one for a while. Im smarter because of it. If Danni or Mark are real then this is a good time to give some proof. If not, then I hope you had a good time with your little game. I will give it a little more time and then the whole issue is going to be sent to an internet fraud investigation department. Kylishhlee along with her AOL and Juno account is going to be given to them and they can do as they see fit. Impersonating a police officer is a crime, whether it is on the Internet or outside of cyber space.

Is I said I would do, I am saying it now, I was made a fool of. In a closing comment about Kylishhlee, you are once sick individual and you reflect your god Jehovah and you religion as the blind and deceptive follower that you are.

Dave

Here is a cut amd paste of the IM I received from the person claiming to be Danni:

AArizes: Dave, it's me Danni
    Dpm2262: Hi Danni, hows life?
    AArizes: Thanks for allowing me to talk with you this way.
    Dpm2262: hey, you'll get my bill later!
    AArizes: LOL
    AArizes: Dave, before I tell you this, thanks i read the whole thing icouldn't have explained it better myself.
    Dpm2262: Thanks
    AArizes: You sound like a lawyer in a closing arugumet trial LOL
    Dpm2262: I'll take that as an insult, just kidding. I try my best
    AArizes: LOL You are so modest.
    Dpm2262: ya, what can I say
    AArizes: Dave, I have something to tell you, but please don't take it the wrong way.. Mark is not what he is pretending to be. Please don't give him any information
    Dpm2262: ok
    AArizes: He did tell the truth about certian things but there was no one in that hall that supported us. And he is not leaving he is in fact working for them.
    Dpm2262: that little bastard!
    AArizes: He came in today at the station with a lawyer. Please don't get mad at this.
    Dpm2262: ok
    AArizes: He had talks from the thread, He also goes under another name I can't prove it but, he was sitting right there accusing me of working for MR.Bowen.
    AArizes: I have to get a letter from Bill stating that I had no knowledge of any of what he was doing. The only problem is Mark is helping them to make it appear as if I knew Mr. Bowen for a while.
    Dpm2262: the JW's will stop at nothing!
    AArizes: Mr. Bowen is who they want not me. But I don't know how to get the information to him without Mark or the jw finding out.
    Dpm2262: I can send it to him if you like
    AArizes: The gag order has nothing what so ever to do with that meeting Nothing!
    Dpm2262: Oh Really?
    AArizes: The gag order is nothing more than them holding off to trap Mr. Bowen. And get this: it looks like Mr Bowen has some kind of hold over them they want to go back on the deal if they have one with him. They want this man kicked out of that religion for good
    Dpm2262: was Mark really at the kindom hall that day?
    AArizes: They want scandle on Mr. Bowen, they asked me if i would use some of my time to talk with mr.bowen in the open about things.
    AArizes: yes he was one of them but i don't remember him from the others he only came out to speak in my behalf hoping I would share things with him. He asked me many many personal things about what I had done after that meeting
    AArizes: he talked with me late last nite and he kept saying "do you see how i stood up for you" he was trying to get me to trust him.
    Dpm2262: Danni, this is all very strange
    AArizes: Look I don't know what kind of religion this is but Darryl is right I think this .. you just took the words out of my mouth.
    AArizes: Dave is there something more we should know about this weird religion? I want to get away from this religion as quick as I can. Oh yeah I had a friend to call the dateline man, she said ,he only had an answering service
    Dpm2262: Danni this is sounding a little odd, don't take this wrong but Im getting a strange feeling right now
    AArizes: I don't get it. About any of this, I felt this was about little children being molested now things are way out of control. Darryl wants me to try and get out of all of this but, what can i do now.
    AArizes: Dave, please don't let mark trick you , he is not the man he's pretending to be.
    Dpm2262: Danni please do not take the wrong, but considering the cercomstance could you give me your name and number of your department? Please understand, this is very strange
    AArizes: He was in the chair in my chief's room today with a lawyer. .... Dave i understand, I wish I could but they don't know i have been consulating with anyone outside. They will not give you information.
    AArizes: Dave, I do understand. I do. You have every right to feel the same as the others.
    AArizes: They are under the impression Bill Bowen put me up to this.
    Dpm2262: Chiefs room? ....I am not looking for imformation about the case Danni I need to verify who you are before I do anything
    AArizes: oh i see.
    Dpm2262: this is just to weird not to check things out for sure.
    AArizes: Dave, can I be 100% honest with you? After I have been stabbed in the back several times I am afriad to give out anymore information about myself.
    Dpm2262: I understand Danni, please understand my position
    AArizes: Dave, if I promise you will get that tape will that help things?
    AArizes: I do.I do I am in so much hot water because of these last few days and now this. Mark comes up talks with me like he's trying to help me out goes in there starts a fight in my behalf. only to show up today accusing me of trying to make trouble for his religion. I don't know what to do anymore my back is against the wall now.
    Dpm2262: No Danni, not at this moment. Being able to check you out for absolutly identity is the most important thing to me. I have backed you from the start. people trust me. I think you can see that. I can not do anything until I absoltly know who you are. Please understand
    AArizes: I do. I want to tell you, but I have to at the moment get myself out of trouble. Just for the moment.
    AArizes: well I did tell you , you wouldn't believe it.
    Dpm2262: danni, Im having a hard time with this. All I want to do is call the department and ask if you work their, that is all
    Dpm2262: Danni, I have believed it from the start, now with all this, I have to be sure
    AArizes: Dave i understand your position, your word is gold in the threads... My back is against the wall every where I turn. I want to give it out but i am afriad because I know i can be, ruined from just one person. My partner say's dont trust anyone again. I want to trust you..I don't know what to do now.
    Dpm2262: I want to trust you too Danni. I do not want to be played for a fool. If you cant tell me your name than please answer theis one question. What was your score the last time you qulified with a hand gun?
    AArizes: Dave, I don't have the right to ask you this: Please don't trust that man .
    AArizes: my handgun score hold on let me think .. :)
    Dpm2262: Im having a real issue with trust at the moment.
    Dpm2262: Danni, what is a sam brown?
    AArizes: hang on dave i got you, i just been tested not to long ago.
    Dpm2262: Danny, what is the higest score you can get in a combat shooting match?
    AArizes: dave why are you asking me those questions? if i answer them you will believe me?
    Dpm2262: If you answer them correctly it will help? why is it taking you so long to answer?
    Dpm2262: this is stuff any cop would know
    AArizes: Because i am going through my papers on my scores.
    Dpm2262: just give me waht the higest score would be in qualfication?
    AArizes: hang on.
    Dpm2262: Danni, please answer my last question now!
    Dpm2262: Danni?
    Dpm2262: Danni, this isent looking good right now, any cop would know this right off the top of their head

---------------------------------------

AArizes: Dave, sorry i got booted.
    AArizes: I am sorry but to be honest with you i don't know what a sam brown is other than it's some kind of weapon.
    Dpm2262: Im having a real problem with this right now. Why do you have a different name on this IM than you do on your email from Aol?
    AArizes: we don't score ourselves like with numbers it goes from the amount of rounds you shoot. for instances if
    AArizes: i shot out 30 rounds that's my higest score.
    AArizes: This is just an im box from aol they offered me this I accepted it's free.
    AArizes: I am sorry about that i was looking in my files if i don't talk for a minute i will boot off.
    Dpm2262: every cop knows waht a sam brown is
    Dpm2262: What kind of gun do you shoot?
    AArizes: I know it's a little weapon.
    AArizes: Standard issue 45.
    Dpm2262: 45 what? waht manufacture?
    AArizes: Dave, i can't prove myself to you anymore at this moment than i could have proved myself in the threads.
    Dpm2262: Who manufactured your gun?
    Dpm2262: I am having a hard time believing this is Danni!
    AArizes: don't know that's never been an issue with me.
    AArizes: Believe me.
    Dpm2262: these are simple questions Danni
    Dpm2262: At this moment I do not believe this is Danni
    Dpm2262: Who are you?
    Dpm2262: Who are you?
    AArizes: First you answer my question
    AArizes: why are you helping them?
    Dpm2262: thats what I thought, this is not danni
    AArizes: what gave it away?
    Dpm2262: tell me who you are
    AArizes: Dave talk with me for a moment. Tell me maybe I can understand something here help me out first. Why are you helping people who want to take down Jehovah's only true people on earth.
    AArizes: Just tell me why? Are you talking with her now? That's how you knew isn't it?
    Dpm2262: because ONE of Jehovahs people repeatedly molested and raped my ex girfrined when she was only 14. He is still a ministreial servent. She is messed up for life
    AArizes: If you knew why pretend you didn't know ?
    AArizes: Dave come on that happens everywhere .
    Dpm2262: I am copying and pasting this whole IM for my files. I will present this to the officals at AOL and show that you were pretending to be a police officer. That is a crime
    AArizes: dave couldn't you do much more helping out then taking us down. Dave she is hurting us do you understand.

AArizes: dave couldn't you do much more helping out then taking us down. Dave she is hurting us do you understand.
    AArizes: Dave don't do this I was only trying to understand. Look she is with those people she has you fooled. You won't find one place where it says I am a police officer.
    Dpm2262: I do understand, maybe you will wake up
    Dpm2262: Im done with you
    AArizes: You don't feel you should come back.?
    AArizes: wait? wait?
    Dpm2262: No, I know too much. You are trying to help your religion. You do not know the truth about the religion I do
    AArizes: Okay I come in the room all the time , Dave I wanted to see for myself if you were real. You keep telling everyone why we should trust danni.
    AArizes: How do you know 100% she is not helping your religion?
    AArizes: our *
    Dpm2262: I do not have a religion
    AArizes: So you just trust this woman who went to the kingdom hall and made trouble?
    Dpm2262: I feel bad for you. You had to lie to me and try and trick me into talking to you. Is that very christian like? is that how your religion does things?
    AArizes: you would take her words over your ex brothers and sisters?
    Dpm2262: I would take her word in a second. she has never tried to trick me like you have
    AArizes: No it's not. I AM ASHAMED. Don't blame it on my religion.
    Dpm2262: YOU and otehrs Like you ARE your religion! get a clue!
    AArizes: dave please talk with me. Just help me to see things your way. I am sorry what i said about Bill Bowen he's a traitor

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Oh my god Dave. I feel so bad for you. I know you've invested a great deal of time and effort in this. I went back and forth between belief and disbelief when I first read the "Danni" threads. This Kylishit person is one seriously fucked up individual...I was totally creeped out by reading the exchange between the two of you...uggh!

• teejay
    teejay

Like I said...

... funny as hell.

• sf
  • sf
    sf

Who are these people?:

< http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20643&site=3

Hi Teddy!!!! You bastard! Having fun?

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

• teejay
    teejay

... plenty of good people have been fooled by hoaxers on this board and other places. The trouble with this kind of clever hoax is that they sound so believable, given our collective experience with and as JWs.

Alan,

I understand that people have been fooled before... on this board and others, as well as in life. That's really not the point. The point *is* is that those who didn't fall hook, line and sinker... those who for what ever reason decided to not "go along" with the "Danni's" program were one and all ridiculed in some way.

The fact that many of us have been fooled before, wasting many years and passing up opportunities that would never return, should have at least helped more to be at least understanding, if not outright forgiving, of those who were reluctant to get with the program... as Six told me, to "get me some."

What "Danni" did is amusing. Truly. Looking back, I am even in awe of the whole thing, as clever as it seems to have been.

What some of the ex-JWs here did to other non-lockstep ex-JWs, those of us who decided to offer a dissenting view, isn't amusing or awe-inspiring at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit