God Seemed to Write This For Those Disfewllowshipped but Love Him

by Perry 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whereami
    whereami

"I caught my professors in lies at university. Most of the great people we studied about were great liars. I have also found out that much of the global warming nonsense was a lie promoted through the peer review (redaction process) of many scientists. I have learned that acid rain was mostly a lie, as was y2k, the coming of a mini ice age, the extent of AIDS, Darwinism etc".

I guess you're one of these folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to1naH2A7GU

• Will Power
    Will Power

whereami

I'd bet you'd love the book "Being Wrong"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'm not going to jump into any believer/unbeliever argument, an argument about who wrote the Bible, nor an argument about God's qualities.

But I assume that the title refers to those "disfellowshipped" (and not "disfewllowshipped") and I must comment.

Who the hell are you to decide that God wrote certain scriptures to people disfellowshipped in a mind-control cult?

• tec
    tec

There is comfort to be derived from those scriptures, for people who are feeling the way those scriptures state. I have heard them applied in such a manner before.

Tammy

• acolytes
    acolytes

Bro Brown....you say "on another note, it is interesting to me when unbelivers GET MAD for being called unbelivers"

A. are you calling me a unbeliver based on this comment i made tp Perry.? " Why do you say iam unbeliver (That statement was a little judgemental and can only be proven through my personal exsperience)

B. Do you think in my above statement to Perry i was getting MAD?

You then presume to have absolute knowledge what an unbeliver is with your statement "If you dont belive in the God of the bible, then you are an unbeliver in regard to the god of the bible. THATS IT.

With your comment "THATS IT" I have to assume you are not interested in debating your viewpoint. Such thinking is like "Do you accept the watchtower is jehovers organisation"

I have made the above comments too you because on this and other of my posts you have read into my words things I didnt say and thoughts i never had. Take care.

Acolytes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit