Our Stories and Why They Matter

by Farkel 69 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Here I was sharing Farkel's pain about one's mocking his story etc.
    and he turns around and backstabs me like this for NO reason whatsoever.
    What a jerk! I am on your enemy list now......Botzwanna

Farkel a Back Stabber?..What a load of Bullshit..

Try taking him on in a Real Debate..

If you do..

Wear a Helmet and Strap a Board across your Ass..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

Botz, are you very young? I hope so.

• Farkel
    Farkel

pirata,

:Farkel, Speacking of stories, I'd like to read your part 2 before I die

I'd like to write it before I die, because I am dying. Of emphysema. I am susceptible to many things in that condition including heart problems due to extra effort to pump oxygen-carrying blood in my body and oxygen which gets trapped in lung sacs which cannot get into my lungs, pnuemonia, pollen, hot weather, cold weather, damp weather. I cannot walk more than 10 yards now without having to spend 3 or 4 minutes to catch my breath.

Yeah. I'm dying.

That's why I think stories matter and why we should tell them before we cannot tell them anymore.

Farkel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Stories that are told can influence people and can change regimes and even history.

That they can. Stories that are told here on this board have influenced people and changed lives. I have seen it and heard from others.

Moreso in real life. We can learn and grow from others, so long as we are open to it.

Thanks for the thread Farkel.

Chris

• moshe
    moshe

Stories are good, except not many JWs thank us for fixing their lobotomies.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you Farkel,,so true about "our" story,,it's unique, maybe not going to turn the world upside down, but it's ours,,it ends when we go but we hope a few, our children, our grandchildren, and a few others that identify. Can we help 1, 2 or few? That's a lot.

• flipper
    flipper

FARKEL, I'm so sorry to hear you are dying and having even more difficulty breathing. Perhaps we can go to lunch sometime soon . I'd love to read your story. Is it on another website ? Let me know on a PM or here- your choice. By the way- did you change your number ? Tried calling you a couple weeks ago. No answer

• clarity
    clarity

Farkel,

Block out every other thing from your mind ... and just write. For you.

clarity

• Farkel
    Farkel

gayle,

:Thank you Farkel,,so true about "our" story,,it's unique, maybe not going to turn the world upside down, but it's ours,,it ends when we go but we hope a few, our children, our grandchildren, and a few others that identify. Can we help 1, 2 or few? That's a lot.

Yes. Please tell it. You never know who it will touch and change their life forever.

We ALL can make a difference in SOMEONE'S life. We can.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Flipper,

I won't be dying that soon! At least I hope not. My heart does pound a lot when I am short of breath, though and that bothers me. Being overworked and such.

Lunch or meeting with you is always a pleasure. Anytime in the near future would be fine.

Don't hurry. I'm dying, but I'm not in a hurry to do it. The only thing that bothers me is that I will die by suffocation and that terrifies me. It's like being buried alive. Horrors.

Farkel, 'Til the Death CLASS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit