Hello. I have made myself a footnote.

by NewChapter 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Welcome New Chapter!

Fantastic first post, would love to read more. Your fifth paragraph really REALLY resonated with me, especially the part about constant inventory (great phrase) - anyhow, I did about 40 years of that - ENOUGH!!!!

Twenty years. Twenty years I lived with purpose, and with a global family, and with love, and acceptance. But it was also 20 years of guilt and gossip and constantly second

guessing myself. It is only now that I have peace. I don’t have to spend so much time looking inward and picking at my flaws and trying to always make myself better. Don’t get
    me wrong, this is a good thing to do in the proper dose. But it’s terrible to be in a state of constant inventory, vigilantly searching for the weeds to yank out of my heart.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

can't recall the last time I sinned. I'm getting too old and feeble to engage in any real debauchery these days.

Well, apparently, you are still THINKING about it, and so, I believe, that's enough. Consider yourself still sinning!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Your fifth paragraph really REALLY resonated with me, especially the part about constant inventory (great phrase)

Thank you Meeting Junkie. I really wanted to be careful with my first post. I have this desire to truly touch and soothe people. Perhaps that is what drew me to the ministry. When I write, I love to try to express what many of us can only feel on an instinctive level. Like remember when we were told if we couldn't think of the words, we should pray anyway and holy spirit would speak for us? LOL, I guess I seek to be holy spirit. prayforme.

But I tell ya---sometimes I like to drop the F bomb, just cuz it feels GOOD. And now I'm free from taking that action apart, deciding what my motive was, is it a symptom of something deeper, am I falling away, what will others think, who heard me, rotten saying = putrid fish, ........fbomb fbomb fbomb. (I hope that doesn't break the rules. I don't think so, but if yes, please tell me)

• Heaven
    Heaven

I can't recall the last time I sinned. I'm getting too old and feeble to engage in any real debauchery these days.

FF... time to let Rocco take the reins!

But I tell ya---sometimes I like to drop the F bomb, just cuz it feels GOOD.

I believe the words 'freak' and 'frick' are allowed. I use these ones. Not to be confused with 'frick and frack'.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome NewChapter

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    FF... time to let Rocco take the reins!

Oh, he has! You should see what he's done to my livingroom. My loveseat has already been hauled out to the trash. My leather recliner couch is next, along with 2 lamps and the drapes.

W

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome to the path of freedom..................

Now, Live Your Life To The Fullest!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was a great first post! Welcome to the board.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oh, he has! You should see what he's done to my livingroom. My loveseat has already been hauled out to the trash. My leather recliner couch is next, along with 2 lamps and the drapes.

My neice has 2 lovebirds. They are beautiful ... and very destructive! Who knew something that small could chew so much?!

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

Hi NewChapter,

Welcome and wow! I think you are too adorable, and that is just from looking at your posts. Love your style of writing.

Im crushin'

Glad we could be apart of your journey!

DJP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit