Hello. I have made myself a footnote.

by NewChapter 60 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Welcome. Hopefully you will confess to an elder and they can snatch you from the fire! HAHA KIDDING OF COURSE!

I remember still how terrified I was to hit that submit button.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Thank you Leolaia! I will follow Ardi's story with great interest. It looks like there is still a great deal to be learned about him. The excitment never ends! Er, that is if you get excited about dusty old bones, which I do!

• yknot
    yknot

Hmmm I have great expectation now of your future comments.......(I like flowery writing and opinions)

• pirata
    pirata

Welcome! I was shaking in my boots the first time I posted here. Seems silly looking back now, but most of us were there at one point.

Look forward to hearing from you some more!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Abandon false hope, all ye who enter here.

• jay88
    jay88

Now, that's some good reading, enjoyed it!

• noni1974
    noni1974

LOL Yep it was me who showed NewChapter this site. I'm really glad you like it too. I've been waiting to welcome you!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

When I looked at my messages, I had a little 1 next to it in the tab heading, but I don't see where I can open it. I only see ads. Can anyone help?

Thank You.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The day I committed the unforgiveable sin.

I can't recall the last time I sinned. I'm getting too old and feeble to engage in any real debauchery these days.

*sigh*

W

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Welcome, NewChapter! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Leo said: Well, that was until they discovered Ardi (transitional between quadriped and biped):

And don't forget Sahelanthropus tchadensis, at 7 million ybp! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahelanthropus

Lucky you for getting to see Lucy! We got to see her when she visited the Seattle Science Center a year or so ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit