Hello. I have made myself a footnote.

by NewChapter 60 Replies latest jw friends

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Oh, welcome and then some! What a wonderful first post. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to hear more!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome, nice to have you here.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Welcome and wow! I think you are too adorable, and that is just from looking at your posts. Love your style of writing.

Im crushin'

LOL LOL LOL Okay, so let me get this straight. Not a leg guy. (I'm assuming you're a guy--but I can't make out your avatar) Not a breast guy. But a "posts" guy. So how long does my skirt have to be and how high must I button my blouse to cover THOSE?

SHHHH, don't tell the brothers that men find women's posts attractive!

Thank you everyone for the welcomes.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

Yep, a guy!

You can tell alot about a woman by how she conjugates her verbs!

Im just funnin with ya... Welcome!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! To check your private mesag4s, (pm'), click on the blue envelope. If you get an error messages, back space and click on the blue envelope again. I'm sending you a pm.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to your new designation NewChapter.

Your first post is a breath of fresh air. You seem to have escaped with minimal damage.

Cheers

Chris

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Welcome!

NLW's wife

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome New Chapter...I missed this cos I was away on hols...lovely intro !

Loz x

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

NewChapter

Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to reading more from you. You're a witty writer, something that I like!

lifelong humanist

• Curtains
    Curtains

I'll say hello again although I feel I know you a little already via another thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit