Help: Re: Letter to elders NOT to disfellowship otherwise legal action will be taken

by LouBelle 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cryptojudeo
    cryptojudeo

Dear Jehovah's witnesses you have rights too! Don't just sit there and wait elders to "kill" you. First of all you have the right to be heard. They are inviting you into a room where they can say and do what they want, but you do not, because nobody can hear you! It is your right as a christian that your case ought to be examined in front of the whole of the congregation. We have the example in the old testament where the court was held in a public place: the gates of the city and where anyone can attend to.(Deut. 21:18-21)(Ruth 4:1-11) Also all the examples for giving judgment for punishment were be given in front to all of the congregation (acts 15:22) (acts 4:36-5:11) the doors were never closed so anybody can learn of what were going on. Now when they decide to disfellowship, they do it secretly and without explaining. no witnesses. no records ! These are the practices of the pharisees who killed Jesus in the same secret way. The same Jesus they say they defend. i wonder how they will explain their awful behavior in the real time of judgment. They are the modern Roman Inquisition. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS AS CHRISTIANS

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would just threaten legal action against each individual Elder, NOT the WTBTS. Just say that you will sue them for defamation of character. After all, they are basically saying that you deserve death if they are DF'ing you, especially for apostasy. They would like to actually kill you if the law allowed it. I wonder what the Branch would advise in that case? Would they throw the Elders under the bus?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit