A former CO elder wants to speak with me. What do you guys make of this?

by Piercingtheveil81 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freetosee
    freetosee

You said, the nice elder wants to speak to you about your doubts and unanswered questions. And "they" want to speak to your wife who still goes to the meetings.
    Who are "they"?
    Does the former CO want to speak with you personally or do you know if he wants to take another elder along?
    Do they want to speak with both of you together or do they want separate meetings?

Maybe they want to know if you are influencing your wife with apostate thinking and if apostasy is carried into the congregation.

fts

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

Let him explain what he wants. If he has doubts and wants help to sort things out you'll know right away and may be able point him in the right direction. If he's fishing, you'll know that too...

• Ding
    Ding

Sounds like someone has asked him to try to get you back "in the truth" but there's only one way to find out...

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

Sherah, My grandmother is not a witness so it can't be influenced by her. She is not religious.

Freetosee, Its actually him and his wife that want to meet my wife. He said they would stop by on saturday to meet her. A little strange.....huh?

PVT81

• Ding
    Ding

Is your wife maybe asking them to help her get you back into the borg?

• karter
    karter

This coul'd be a whole diffrent story if he want's to come alone.

Usualy 2 of them come togeather.

My advice phone him and try to see what he realy wants,Maybe he's haveing doubts himself.

Nothing to loose.

Karter.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    What do you guys make of it?

He's being nice to your grandmother.

• mamalove
    mamalove

ooooh, just see what he wants. Sounds interesting!

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Meet with him and say "Hi, I understand you want to talk about some doubts and unanswered questions. What can I help you with?"

• bobld
    bobld

Theocratic warfare look out.Wolf in sheeps fur.Why would anyone wait so long to talk to you.They want to put a wedge between you and your wife.I do not trust this org. because of their underhanded ways of converting people.You know the line when they first come to your door.After you are in just try and get out.Divorce,children battles,shunning etc.My 2 cents.

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit