Changing seasons, time to say goodbye...

by Chalam 38 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

I will indeed miss your messages that always radiate with peace, hope and most of all genuine love !

Blessing's and all the very best to you

Caliber

• bohm
    bohm

ill miss you and the crazy scriptures :-). Thanks for giving your angle on just about everything, it was never boring.

i DO expect you to come back from time to time!

Best of luck to you and your family.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've enjoyed seeing you here Stephen. You've always been the calm within a storm.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Stephen... look after the things most important to you first. If you have extra time, please pop back in. We'll be here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Stephen

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Maybe you'll pop back from time to time, if not I hope things keep working out for you and your family.

Thank you for the comfort you offered me via pm when I posted about having a dream about my sister. You may have forgotten but I haven't...thank you again.

Enjoy lifes journey and may you always receive Our Lords blessings.

A fellow sister and slave of Christ.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Once again, thanks to all the kind and encouraging messages!

Great to see many old friends (and some new ones too) at my leaving party :)

"Cheers!"

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

thenoblelodge, I looked that dream up.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/194974/5/Had-any-Dreams-Lately-you-Want-to-Share-What-Meanings-do-you-Get

For sure, that was awesome! I just read it and it I felt goosebumps all over again :)

May you have many more such wonderful revelations.

Take note of what you receive, even if you don't understand it right away. Don't forget to pray into them! For sure, they are a gift from the Lord.

Every blessing in Christ,

Stephen

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Thank you for your kindnesses to me, Stephen!

I will miss you.

Blessings,

Palm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit