Changing seasons, time to say goodbye...

by Chalam 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Stephen, take care and post when you can. I have always found your posts enlightening. I always get my bible out and look up the scriptures you quote just to read it for myself. Thank you so much for being a positive for me!

All the best to you and yours.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Steven, you will be missed. Thank you for sharing your faith and kindness, it is heartening to witness. Good luck to you and your family, wherever God leads you.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"Our TV died just before new year and we feel no rush to replace it."

I unplugged mine 10 years ago and don't miss it at all. Substitute it with a large, high resolution monitor for your PC if you don't already have one. The internet is all you need to stay in touch with the world.

I'm glad to see your family is OK. Family is of utmost importance.

We rarely spoke to each other and never agreed when we did but I will miss you at JWN.

Villabolo

• Ding
    Ding

Please don't leave altogether.

Check in from time to time to say hi and keep us posted.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Stephen,

First the pastor at my church and now you. I guess people are moving on and that is okay. I too haven't been posting as much as I use to (to my wife's delight no doubt). Will miss having you around.

• clarity
    clarity

Stephen,

I hate goodbyes.

There is something about them, that leaves an emptyness.

It is said, that we are the sum, of all whom we've known.

I'll miss your presence here.

clarity

• LV101
    LV101

STEPHEN --- so happy for you and your family -- BEST TO YOU and PLEASE HURRY BACK WHEN POSSIBLE and KEEP IN TOUCH.

LV101

• I quit!
    I quit!

No need to formally leave. Just post or read when you feel like it. I'm so glad to hear your wife is doing well. Give her a high five for me. Please check in once in a while.

God Bless

• Gregor
    Gregor

Enjoyed your posts and I, too, hope you check back in from time to time. You sound like such a nice guy I can't even bring myself to tease you. Best to you and your family.

G

• Chalam
    Chalam

Many thanks for all the messages and the love :)

For sure, my emotions are being stirred up!

If anyone needs my email address then feel free to PM me.

I will send a few PMs too.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit