Changing seasons, time to say goodbye...

by Chalam 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you for spending some time with us Stephen.

I may not agree with everything you believe in, but I will always remember you with great fondness.

I wish you good health and much joy with your family.

Call in and let us know if you have any exciting adventures in the future.

Cheers

Chris

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks for all your work on here Stephen, and thanks for trying to make a believer of me !

You will leave a Bible shaped hole on here, you were so quick to post the pertinent verses whatever the debate was about, so useful for those who wish to know what the Bible says.

don't be a stranger at JWN's door, and may your God be with you and yours.

love ,

Rob.

• nugget
    nugget

Stephen, I have enjoyed you perspective and warmth and will miss you. don't make this a forever thing you can always pop back when you are not too busy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dearest Stephen ...

No words ...

Syl

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Ah dude...

You are one of my favorite posters :)

I love you like the brother that you are to me and the void that you will leave...well I am glad that you are leaving for all the right reasons.

I will PM you because I would love to chat more, when you have the time.

My Our Beloved Father hold you and fill you and your family with his eternal love, the love that flows freely from Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

May he strengthen you and keep you and yours till we all meet in Our Lord's Kingdom yet to come.

Take care my friend.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Stephen, You are part of the JWNet furniture, I hope you pop in and say "Hi" now and again. Best of luck.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Steven..

I`m with Gregor on this..You are much too nice a guy to tease..

Making you a dam poor source of comedy..Until now..

"Enjoy your Vacation..See you Next Week!"..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Philippians 2:1 -4 If you've gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care— then do me a favor: Agree with each other, love each other, be deep-spirited friends. Don't push your way to the front; don't sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don't be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand. The Message Bible

Stephen, you're the embodiment of the sentiments expressed in the above admonition.

Please drop in every now and then to holler at us.

Love.

Syl

• Chalam
    Chalam

Many thanks again for all the kind messages. Love and kindness to you all.

Outlaw, let's see how strong my resolve is! This place is certainly magnetic. I feel a verse or two coming on (from The Message just because it is Sylvia's favourite),

Matthew 5:36-37 (The Message)

Empty Promises

33-37 "And don't say anything you don't mean. This counsel is embedded deep in our traditions. You only make things worse when you lay down a smoke screen of pious talk, saying, 'I'll pray for you,' and never doing it, or saying, 'God be with you,' and not meaning it. You don't make your words true by embellishing them with religious lace. In making your speech sound more religious, it becomes less true. Just say 'yes' and 'no.' When you manipulate words to get your own way, you go wrong.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• mamalove
    mamalove

Great news on your family and happiness! Best to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit