Rahm Emanuel Off The Ballot In Chicago Per The Court!

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Foodalls, do you realize that 9/11 was an inside job?

• scary21
    scary21

I've lived in five states . IL has the highest taxes by far. Why does any one stay here? I'm out of here as soon as possible!

• foodalls
    foodalls

Of course 9/11 was an inside job...and Rahm Emanuel probably had a hand it being Israely agents were involve with setting it up...most informed people know this already...There has been many doscumentaries made about all this...but most important aspect about what happened there...IS "WHY" did it happen...thats all back to what I was saying about the "Criminal ellements" governing our world...lead of course by the Federal Reserve, World Bank, IMF,and IBS...once everyone sees this in the coming ""Announcements"...then will the CHANGES we need to see and have.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is he likely to win anyway?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

In Chicago? He doesn't have to win. Just get close enough.

If he manages to get within the margin of fraud of his opponent, he's in.

BTS

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Totally. Rahm has more campaign funds than all other candidates combined. He floods the market with commercials and visits police, firemen, schools, train stations etc. etc. pimping for votes. Chicago seems to have the residual attitude that connected (corrupt) politicians are needed to get things done and Rahm has the Washington DC connection and seems to fit that bill.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Totally. Rahm has more campaign funds than all other candidates combined. He floods the market with commercials and visits police, firemen, schools, train stations etc. etc. pimping for votes. Chicago seems to have the residual attitude that connected (corrupt) politicians are needed to get things done and Rahm has the Washington DC connection and seems to fit that bill.

Absolutely. I saw on TV news Tuesday that the black lady running against him does not even have enough campaign money to air the TV ads she already had made before the election.

Anyone want to bet that this municipal law gets changed once Rahm is in? (Careful - it could be a trick bet!!!)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Carole Mosley-Braun, the former senator from Illinois, is just as corrupt as Emanuel.

It's all a charade.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Carole Moseley Braun.

Syl

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I've lived in five states. IL has the highest taxes by far.
    Which states would they be? IL is actually has one of the lower income tax rates. Sales tax is about average.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit