Faith In Action DVD... A tribute to Freemasons

by Alfred 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ kurt ;)

check older threads using the search engine,,, and you will see all the pix of FreeMason symbols in strange places,,, for instance,,, what's-his-name, oh yah, Russel's gravestone, some of the old Bible Students TM literature, etc.

No conspiracies mentioned in the OP,,, there is a connection,,, we don't know what, or if it continues to this day.

tal

• Alfred
    Alfred

bumping due to this week's review of this DVD in Kingdom Halls around the globe...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Another interesting thread, especially because the point is not some conspiracy theory. It just goes to show how this sect/cult/religion just absorbed ideas from all over and assimilated them into their worldview/doctrine.

• clarity
    clarity

Alfred thanks for bringing this to our attention

I don't know why some get their knickers in a knot when Masons are discussed!

Obviously we don't give a shoot about the masons ..... the point is, JW's make out like they are so lily white and never would be involved in worldly, satanistic, political or the occult ........ but this history proves that they were & are!

This is not paranoia.... it is DATA.

Frankly I get annoyed when it gets dismissed as paranoia on our part.

Don't blame the messenger.

clarity

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Add in the fact that Russell gave many of his public speeches in Masonic Halls.

Add in the fact that there were two prominent Freemason symbols used on the top front cover of Zion's Watchtower magazines,

the crown and cross on the left and the knights templur symbol on the right.

Add in the fact that Russell was a staunch supporter of pyramidology, right up to his death, which is still held up by the IBSA

in existence today and that group/organization have always had a close association with the Freemasons.

Makes one wonder doesn't it ?

• Finkelstein
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

And if this weren’t enough, at the end of the DVD, the Watchtower actually extends its thanks to the freemason community in the closing credits… for example:

• Lizzie Palmer Fund: Charitable organization founded by Elizabeth "Lizzie" Palmer, the wife of Thomas W Palmer (1830-1913) a very influential freemason in Detroit.

• Bibliotheque nationale de France: The director of this public French library is Bruno Racine, a highly decorated freemason.

• The English Bible and its History: written by James Baikie, a freemason who held the title of “Outer Guard”. He also wrote "Peeps at Many Lands: Ancient Egypt".

• The History of Protestantism: written by James A Wylie, a freemason who wrote several Works condemning the Catholic church for its persecution of protestants. He was a member of Masonic Lodge #9 in Lebanon, NY.

• Ken Welsh: born in Brooklyn, he received the "Dewitt Clinton Masonic Award" for his service in the community.

• Ric Barakat
    Ric Barakat

Yes, this DVD is a tribute to Freemasons. In Brazil one person found the Knight Templar Commandery symbol of York Rite on DVD Faith in Action 1, it is an old picture in which they show the public some books and on these books covers you can see clearly the symbol, also there are masonic towers at the back of this picture. Also he found at the very end of the DVD masonic hand signals, please take a look this video in You Tube: Testemunhas de Jeová DVD Fé em ação com maçonaria Parte 03!

• Mum
    Mum

Ric B: Welcome to the board. Are you an ex-JW?

One of my professors in college told us that to understand the United States and how it operates, we needed to look into Freemasonry and labor unions.

I owe a personal debt of gratitude to the Freemasons because they run the Shriners' Hospitals for children. Because of them, I got more than a year of free medical treatment in my childhood. They even gave me clothes and toys to take home. Our family was very poor, so their contribution to our lives meant a lot.

Regards,

SandraC

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I don't think the connectin to Freemasons is a moot point......I think its worth looking at. In the very least, they stole a great deal of their 'culture' from freemasonry......right down to calling each other "brothers" and "Jehovah"......its all connected to Freemasonry .......

Are they still involved? What lever were they involved? I don't know the answers......but they most certainly 'dabbled' in it at one point.....

Considering a JW child can't be involved in student council......I'd say their connection to Freemasonry will always deserve to be called out.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit