Faith In Action DVD... A tribute to Freemasons

by Alfred 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ric Barakat
    Ric Barakat

Hello Sandra,

Firstly I believe everyone has the right to have information. If someone wants to be a JW that is ok, it is their choice, if someone wants to be a freemason it is their life choice, none has the right to prohibit or something like that, the problem appears when someone is deceived. For example JW should tell the truth about this so people know where there are, that´s all. They show people the Knight Templar Commandery symbol of York Rite on their history but deceive people when they ask what it means, that is not fair, do you believe it is? Many many institutions in the world do some good, you were helped by the masons and that is good. Do you want them to be your spiritual leader? I have nothing to say about masonry I know what is in the following video in youtube: The light behind masonry, you can understandd this video much better than me since you have english as your natural language, if you have anything to send me to approve or disapprove this video please send me I will check carefully.

Thanks,

Ricardo

• Wholly
    Wholly

Tribute -1

a : a payment by one ruler or nation to another in acknowledgment of submission or as the price of protection;also : the tax levied for such a payment b (1) : an excessive tax, rental, or tariff imposed by a government, sovereign, lord, or landlord (2) : an exorbitant charge levied by a person or group having the power of coercion c : the liability to pay tribute 2 a : something given or contributed voluntarily as due or deserved; especially : a gift or service showing respect, gratitude, or affection <a floral tribute> b : something (as material evidence or a formal attestation) that indicates the worth, virtue, or effectiveness of the one in question <the design is a tribute to his ingenuity> http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tribute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit