My First Post on JWN- Hello!

by Philadelphia Ponos 53 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome...Just keep your mind intact..But do give them my love( No conditions for it)Ask them if they will let me have my daughter & grand kid back please

http://exjw.weebly.com/ Grace Gough

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Might I suggest that you rethink this over. It is better to remain on the outside, looking in. At least you would still have your freedom.

Cherish your freedom. You can still believe in what you want, but it would be YOUR choice.

Might I suggest practicing faith instead of religion. Having to go door to door to redeem yourself while "selling" magazines is really not the way to live, is it?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have to admit, the language programs the Borg offers can be excellent.

• flipper
    flipper

PHILADELPHIA PONOS- WElcome to the board. But I do wish you would re-think your decision to re-join the Witness organization if only for a little while. The WT society uses very dangerous mind control tactics with their loaded language where even if you just SIT at their meetings you can be affected by the control measures they use into believing the information. Anybody can be mind controlled . So, hope to hear more from you on this board. Don't waste your time with people who are trying to deceive you.

You asked about the latest info ? Here are a couple things different the last 3 years. The generation of 1914 includes an " overlapping " generation of people born in the late 1900's . So the alleged " time of the end " extends indefintely into possibly 2050 or beyond now. Also the number of anointed has increased by almost 4,000 the last several years to almost 12,000 worldwide now. Why ? Because the GB just decided that God didn't stop the collecting of anointed in 1935 , He allegedly opened it up again so younger GB members can claim to be of the anointed. All the OLD anointed are dead. Jaracz, John Barr, anybody you knew who was 80 + years old of the " 1914 generation " - they're all dead. That's why I'm telling you- you are being duped and deceived. WT society just wants to keep their game going to get peoples estates, money, and donations and inheritances. Just being upfront with you. Think about it

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

After I get back in JW mode which should take a few weeks, I will only attend meetings once or twice a month. I think(although I'm not sure) there is a congregation in New York City in this language. I'll never go out in field service or join the theocratic ministry school. I already completed the Rosseta Stone and many other online programs and I feel in order for me to advance I need to converse naturally with native speakers.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"After I get back in JW mode which should take a few weeks, I will only attend meetings once or twice a month"

That's not JW mode, you don't just go when you want too.

you don't say what you won't do, you are not in control

in JW land. You've been out for three years, It's not up to you

to determine when you will get back to full mode

• out4good3
    out4good3
    While they're not as slutty as most women (better odds of no STDs and no kids), they're not the prudes (at least in my experience) that they pretend to be.

I don't know why I took this statement personally but "most Women" are not slutty at all.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Don't you all worry about PP going back. In a foreign language nothing is going to make sense anyway.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I need to converse naturally with native speakers.

There are probably some running a restaurant near you.

• sd-7
    sd-7

First, welcome. Second, I have to comment on this.

If you're going to be there anyway, you might as well grab a girl. While they're not as slutty as most women (better odds of no STDs and no kids), they're not the prudes (at least in my experience) that they pretend to be. Because of the lack of JW men, you can marry up and she might be nice and 'submissive', if she's been indoctrinated enough.

While that may be true, see the posts made by 'sd-7' for details of what it's really like. If you don't believe in this, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DATING A JW, MUCH LESS MARRYING ONE. You might as well blow your brains out the back of your head right now, it would be far quicker.

Gosh, I really hope my doesn't find THIS entry....

Anyway, you better have a ham good reason for going back in there. Please, stay away from the women, okay? Do any and everything necessary to prevent that from happening. Otherwise, enjoy your stay, and...check out the flow of new data on jw.org! Start with the daily text--now downloadable in .pdf format!

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit