Does The "Active Bethelite Sixscreens" Thread Help You Recognize The Watchtower Organization Is "Spying" On You?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I Listened to the Clip..

"Johnny the Bethelite..

"Sounds out of Touch with Reality"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"KoolAidMan Milked it"..

"For all it was Worth"..

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/89852445.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=5047FA587DE1CADECB27685ECA7397F496B686550208067A16B0207291FBAC1D

• minimus
    minimus

Johnny's a MS. That pic can't be him!

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

Personally, I haven't found anything on Six Screens to be that impressive or helpful. The Jonny call - besides being 12 hours long (who has time to sift through all that?),[I read a partial transcript of the first call] sounds really paranoid and mentally unstable. It doesn't seem credible and will not, in my opinion, win over any hearts or minds.

If , when he called the WT, Rick asked real questions, and was honest about who he was, hearing their response might be interesting. But when he calls and mis-represents himself, and asks frivolous questions - that just discredits any criticism that might result.

Besides that, the website colors make it nearly impossible to read and seems very ominous.

DS

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James, some people are "True Believers".
    Giving a voice to fruitcakes damages your credibility. Sigh.

Amen. To tell the truth, I have just about quit watching History Channel for this reason (nutbar UFO theory shows) - and switched over to Military Channel or Science Channel.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Johnny the Bethelite i sn`t Believable"..

http://nativenotes.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dont-believe-the-hype.jpg

• minimus
    minimus

maybe this is about ratings

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Outlaw:

That guy has really hairy arms....

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Outlaw:

That guy has really hairy arms....

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Maybe RICK FERON planted this guy intensionally to draw attention to his newly created web site. !!!!!!!

Was he just another ex-jws that Rick knew, who helped in organizing this pretentious and deliberate scam ?

Or is Johnny acting out on his own just to cultivate attention toward himself and to lambaste the organization

who gave him the boot. He does talk like he's mentally unstable and not all there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit