Does The "Active Bethelite Sixscreens" Thread Help You Recognize The Watchtower Organization Is "Spying" On You?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

NOW YOU'RE TALKIN'!!! LOL!!!

If I can convert you with my trivia maybe you'll let up on that drivel. You know I still love ya, man!

When I looked at the burrito, I thought it was a joint.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In other breaking news:

I've had birds for 6 years and they never crap on me, but today I spend 10 minutes outside when it's snowing and I get dive bombed. Why was this seagull flying when it's snowing? Was it consciously embarked on a "search and destroy mission" to dive bomb me? Was it coincidence?

My mother once told me it's lood luck when a bird craps on you. Should I wash off the crap? or should I let it dry, coat it with polyurethane and erect it in a place of honour in my dining room, surrounded by candles and incense?

Should I arrange a conference call to debate the issue?

W

• minimus
    minimus

FF, this sounds very suspicious. Are you absolutely SURE you got crapped on? Do you have proof that this actually happened to you? I think this should be brought up in the conference call.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Min, it might not have been a bird. It could have been Booze Rutherford shitting on me from the heavens. Maybe some DNA testing is in order.

W

• minimus
    minimus

PLEASE, FF, make a thread about this. I promise to contribute. LOL

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ROFL Koolaid man.

Those threads aren't really my cup of tea but different strokes for different folks...whatever floats your boat etc.

• minimus
    minimus

The "Who Do You Think Is HOT?" thread was one of my better threads.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Minimus, I know lots of people consider you as some what hot, but we really have to do a make over on your avatar ........... I really think a change in your avatar could make all the difference in the world. It could make you the hottest guy on JWN. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS NEW LOOK.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Koolaidman

I have become a minimouseketeer. You should, too.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..

We need a Thread about Clown Meat..

And..

Find out how many People think it tastes Funny..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit