Does The "Active Bethelite Sixscreens" Thread Help You Recognize The Watchtower Organization Is "Spying" On You?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, I generally find them entertaining...!! But then, I'm a big fan of "The "X" Files" and "Buffy..."

I've been "out" for 25 years and no elder in his right mind would come after me, at this point...

So I'm not the least bit worried about "exposure"... But people who are still 'fading' would have to take these things a bit more seriously... I do believe that there have been some valid cases of "elder stalking" - and definitely some cases of elders "lurking" on websites to "out" people...

Zid

• bobld
    bobld

So tell me why do they have Elders hanging out until the wee hours outside some brothers apartment or flat to see if he is screwing around.It has been noted the they would go as far a know if girl/boy are related ie bro/sis,cousins etc living in the same flat..They would know this by watching who comes and goes from that place.Oh yeah they got spys alright.They even would have someone from another cong (not to draw attention) fallow a new dunked one to see if they could fine that one living up to their rules.

B

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Koolaid-man's threads and sensationalist claims confirmed for me that he is more interested in attention and publicity for his weird little website than he is in helping doubting JWs out of the cult.

• minimus
    minimus

Broiken Promises, I hope that isn't the case. I think Rick does enjoy this but I'm hoping he will see it really isn't the best manner to get people (normal people) out of the religion.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Hello Minimus ,for your listening pleasure...... YOU will like the part about the untouchable sisters.....You do not have to listen to the whole call................ This clip is just the part when Johnny comes on our second call Jan 15, 2011.. https://www.box.net/shared/lk9rlha19y

• minimus
    minimus

I listened for a while. "Johnny" sounds like a fruitcake. Next thing you'll hear is that he got raped in Bethel too.

• sir82
    sir82

I place any "six screens" or "jonny the bethelite" threads at a level slightly behind the "I saw a picture of a sleeping black baby Jesus in the clouds while reclining in a dumpster and dressed as Diana Ross" threads with regard to both credibility and entertainment value.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I listened for a while. "Johnny" sounds like a fruitcake. Next thing you'll hear is that he got raped in Bethel too.

That would actually have been more believable than any of the rest of it. He lost me with the part about how they told him "he could never leave Bethel because he knew too much about them". I have one simple question - does ANYBODY here (except Kool-Aide man) believe this stuff???

• minimus
    minimus

James, some people are "True Believers".

Giving a voice to fruitcakes damages your credibility. Sigh.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I have one simple question - does ANYBODY here (except Kool-Aide man) believe this stuff???

That would be a "no" from me.

MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit