What would you hate about the Paradise...

by Butterflyleia85 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Haha exactly! Thanks for the comment... oh and that makes me think that's why JW beleive "wicked people" (their idea of wicked people which is everyone but Jehovah's Witnesses and unrighteous ones that never got the "truth" to began with befor they died) should be distroyed they need to make room for the past loyal followers of God. Ha

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1. No eating meat.
    2. Being surrounded by idiots.
    3. Living in the quagmire the elders would inevitibly assign to me while they took the best land for themselves and their favourite asskissers.

W

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Living amongst nothing but sanctimonious, self-rightous, and pretentious assholes.

Boy, if poor "Mary" thought her diarrha was bad just going to meetings.......she'd shit herself to death having to live with JW's forever in Paradise.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"The First day of WatchTower Paradise"..

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/07/30/qanadead_wideweb__470x336,0.jpg

http://nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/k/klein.fritz/ftp.py?people/k/klein.fritz//images/klein-01.jpg

"Happy Jehovah`s Witness`s"..

http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2010/10/22/dead-people-rock_540x405.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Cthulhu took my exact answer. Still, nice to hear from you Butterflyleia.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Cleaning up all the dead bodies of good people. As a child, I used to fret that everyone I cared about was a goner while the people surviving would be JW idiots with no intelligence or culture. I would detest it. No ballet, opera, Beatles, R & B, jazz.....Only the JW songs. No fashion. No great works of literature, only WTS publications.

Jean Paul Sartre, the French existentialist, wrote a famous play called No Exit. It is Hell depicted as a small group of people not relating to each other in any way for eternity. The play chilled me. Sartre evidently knew Witness culture.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Cheeseburgers. Big, fat, greasy cheeseburgers. I would miss those.

And there's a kind of ying/yang balance to life now. Like you said in the first post, experiencing the bad makes us appreciate the good. If it's all good...well, that just sounds really boring. Besides how can we continue to grow and get better personally, if there's no bad to help us do that?

• clarity
    clarity

And Outlaw knocked my answer right out of me.

If jw paradise will be real.....this is probably the most realistic view.

clarity

• DanaBug
    DanaBug
    while the people surviving would be JW idiots with no intelligence or culture. I would detest it. No ballet, opera, Beatles, R & B, jazz.....Only the JW songs. No fashion. No great works of literature, only WTS publications.

This too! Most of my favorite things, music, and books would not be JW-approved. Imagine a world with only JW culture. Ugh. No thanks.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'd rather die at Armeggedon, while eatin' a plate of beef tips and gravy wit a hot biscuit

than to be pickin' up dead bodies, and pettin' animals meant for the dinner table.

like I said before I ain't no vegetarian. Yep I said wit, not with.

I don't need no apple or grape after a hard days work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit