New Board members within the last 1 year.....

by stuckinamovement 51 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Welcome,

I can't believe the amount of new posters this board is getting. It seems as if every day there are at least 2 to 3.

If you are a new poster, what made you decide to stop lurking and start posting? How many of us are there that have joined in the last year?

SIAM

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

For the old timers here, was there really a boom here in 2010? Or has it always been like this, with new posters showing up day after day, week after week?

I think I started posting here in November 2009, btw.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I thought it was time to see if I could talk with those who like me needed a little help to see .....

It wasn't me that was bad and a horrilbe person...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I started posting in September 2009,and I really didnt' lurk long actually.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

I joined because I kept reading so many threads on here that resonated with me. I felt like I NEEDED to talk to someone about what I was learning and contrary thoughts that I've had long before I came to this forum. There hasn't really been a specific "event."

When I was at the Ministerial School, the talk about education really got under my skin...but I'm not sure that it was the reason I begin lurking here, and eventually joined. I can't think of anything else that happened at a meeting lately that "urked" me.

• clarity
    clarity

I lurked for about 6 months, and then came on Aug 2010.

clarity

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

I think I have been a member and posting for about 3 months? I started lurking about maybe 5-6 months ago. I stated in another post that I found this board about a year and a half ago but was still "in". But it was not until recently that I came back wtih a different mindset. I guess I was looking for more like me whom were wronged or unjustly df'd. Boy what I found was WAY more than I imagined.

I like this group......I find myself talking outloud and agreeing with posters, or needing to grab a kleenex as I read about someone else's trials or experiences, or just plain laughing outloud at the fun bantor that goes between group members at times. Much better than watching tv if you ask me! lol

• wasblind
  • Ding
    Ding

I came on last year.

I didn't know the board existed until then and I joined as soon as I found it.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I think there has been alot of new members in the last couple of years. I have enjoyed their fresh ideas, but also appreciate the older members mature thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit