Congresswoman Shot in Tucson

by leavingwt 442 Replies latest social current

• Violia
    Violia

We have to get better at locating these folks and treating them. The other alternative is to put lithium in our system and play elavator music on the radio and reruns of Regis and Kelly, and Nick at night on all TV channels. That show keep us all calm.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Speak for yourself. Watching Regis and Kelly 24/7 would probably make me go on a shooting rampage myself.

• Violia
    Violia

lol- sooner Lithium in our water supply. Also available at pharamcy without script. Get your new TV adaptor and that only plays reruns of happy shows. Radio adaptor will only allow elevator music. sponsored by Citizens for a calmer, dumbed down America.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Let it be understood that using violent subliminal suggestions or images during a political campaign

is irresponsible and that EVERYONE in society sees these images and mentally comprehends

them individually.

Sarah Palin and other political pundits should really think about what their saying and doing.

Hopefully out of this one particular incident people will pre-think their actions realizing

that not everyone in the general public is mentally sound.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Oh, for heaven's sake, Bizzy. You are ridiculous! Any large organized group is going to have a few radicals that go overboard. That includes the Lefty Loonies like you. You are absolutely 100% wrong if you think the Tea Party as a group advocates violence such as what was perpetrated in Tucson. They do not.
    I would venture to say that if some radical touting him/herself as a Tea Partier is saying such things, it's probably a Lefty Loony like you trying to infiltrate the group and stir up a sh*tpot; or, taking advantage of some emotionally unstable person and stirring the cauldron of hatred. That's exactly the kind of thing you Lefty Loonies would do, imho.

LOL, you can't even stick with your attempt to appear reasonable through a single post! Does old Glen provide a butt wiping class for his acolytes??

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

http://www.free-times.com/index.php?cat=1992209084141467&act=post&pid=11861101110850039

A South Carolina gun and accessories company is selling semi-automatic rifle components inscribed with “You lie” – a tribute to the infamous words of 2nd District Republican Congressman Joe Wilson when he shouted at President Barack Obama during a congressional speech about national health care reform in the fall of 2009.
    “Palmetto State Armory would like to honor our esteemed congressman Joe Wilson with the release of our new ‘You Lie’ AR-15 lower receiver,” reads a portion of the company’s website.
    The product “is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Joe Wilson or his campaign,” according to a line of text at the bottom of the page. A picture of Wilson holding a rifle and standing in the company's gun shop appears on the same page. The company offers the components, marked “MULTI to accommodate most builds,” for $99.95 apiece.

“Only 999 of these will be produced, get yours before they are gone!” the website reads.

Awesome.

http://www.fitsnews.com/2011/01/06/full-metal-wilson/

• villabolo
    villabolo

thetrueone:

"Sarah Palin and other political pundits should really think about what their saying and doing."

I'm sorry true, I respect you but I really get peeved by suggestions like that directed to or about evil people. You should no more waste your breath in reasoning with those psychopaths than you should try to nice talk Stalin, Hitler, etc. And no, Godwins Law does not prevent such comparisons when they are proper.

We are in a stage in our history equivalent to pre-Nazi Germany in spirit if not in detail.

So the message I have to give is to act like it! Do everything you can to prepare for social turmoil including civil war instigated and orchestrated by the Sarah Failins and Gwen Drecks of Amerika.

And yes, I know what you're going to say in response. It's better to prevent it.

Not with empty posturing. The only way to prevent it is by making it effectively known that the hatemongers themselves will personally suffer whatever they have made others suffer. They think otherwise because of their high rank in life, their personal security and the weakness of their victims. However the moment these cowards see a laser dot on their chest they will shrink back to their coffins.

Villabolo

• journey-on
    journey-on

Beks...I wasn't clear I guess. I forget that sometimes you don't read all previous posts before you criticize me. My words, "radicals overboard", was a reference to the stupid signs some people hold up that Bizzy spoke about. Sometimes people, in their fervor, attach to a group and then get all radical and extreme in their newfound cause. My point was that some of those people holding those stupid signs were probably Lefty Loonie plants or emotionally disturbed people egged on by the Lefty Loonies.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes and that was exactly my point. In the first paragraph you appear to be attempting to be reasonable, by saying all large groups have thier wackos. Implying you realize that even your precious Tea Party is likely to have it's share. But in your second paragraph, you run straight back to your hypocrisy by suggesting that any sign of poor behavior on the part of a Tea Partier, must surely be a leftie plant. Just as so many of your right wing talking heads have.

• journey-on
    journey-on

No...I did not say "a leftie plant". I said "a Lefty Loonie plant." Get it right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit