• minimus
    minimus

TERRIBLE!

• minimus
    minimus

She has died.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Now they're saying she's in surgery and critical.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Might be extremists. Is democracy under threat in America?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Those reports that the senator has died have been retracted, she's currently in surgery.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can she really be a alive after being shot point blank in the head? I suppose it is possible. But it took a while to admit Jack Kennedy was dead too, even though it was obvious almost immediately.

• Violia
    Violia

someone is listing the huffington post and face book as credible sources?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Is democracy under threat in America?

Yes Slimboy I beleive it is.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Can she really be a alive after being shot point blank in the head? I suppose it is possible. But it took a while to admit Jack Kennedy was dead too, even though it was obvious almost immediately.

Depends where she got shot and how bad the brain injury is. Brings to mind the news reporter who got injuried in Iraq, Bob Wooddruff. There's always hope.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

face book as credible sources?

When one is stating that Sarah Pahlin has posted something on her facebook page, then yes, not only is Sarah's facebook page a "credible" source, but it is THE authoritative source to demonstrate when she said/posted. :)

What you are asking is analogous to asking, "Are people using the Mona Lisa painting as a credible source to determine what the Mona Lisa painting looks like?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit