so what have i missed???

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Glad to see you back on JWN! I also see you were on Facebook recently. Keep in touch with us as much as you can.

Recovery from an accident like yours will take a while, but you'll get there. My husband went into full cardiac arrest on 11/22 and was dead for a full five minutes. A police officer revived him with a portable shock box. He's on the mend, but it takes time.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Welcome back Oompa! I hope you make swift progress to a full recovery.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Welcome back, Oompa, glad you got out of that nasty accident. So, you turned to teetotalling, I heard ?

• oompa
    oompa

holy crap! thanks all! there are enough "welcome backs" here to start a book study!! i will check in more often

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

WELCOME BACK Oompa !

I think it is time to change your picture to the one of Wesley in "Princess Bride "..... not dead ...just mostly dead !

Really glad your doing better !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrYNaaYSjs

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm glad that you're okay, Ooompa. :) We were quite worried about you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Dang it oompie, I missed your big return! So glad you are on the mend and you are amongst us filthy poztates again! :)

• wobble
    wobble

Hey Oompah !

great to see you back you old tart ! I bet you go away again soon, just to get all the "welcome backs" over again ! Don't blame you if you do, its a good feeling, that people really care about you, and all of us here do !

Really glad you cheated the Grim Reaper, thing is , it is only the good that die young, and you are such a wicked bugger ,you will live to be 190 !

As to losing "Lifelong friends" as you mentioned, were they ? they were conditional friends, not of great value, you can make real friends now, and you have on here, we will always be here for you, my treasured friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit