so what have i missed???

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

been very self absorbed for awhilel....shame on me!!

but i called that crazy canadian chick the other day....god i love her voice and personality...and if you ever get to call or see mouthy...GO FOR IT!!!!...she has more life in her now than i ever will

i nearly died recently....damm i missed it by THAT much....as maxwell smart would say...thank god for blood transfusions i guess

so my best friends are still mainly ex-jw's and an old school friend...and my dfd son and his friends...i mean i am a hell of a social person...but when you lose all your lifelong friends...it can be hard to replace them....actually that is impossible to do...you cant replace lifelong friends....however even if you cant...being true to yourself and being able to say exactly what you think and feel is a good thing too...freedom may have a high price...........oompa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome back Mate! Hope your well.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Welcome back oompa. Glad your on the mend now .... As for 'whats new' there have been a lot of newbie posters who have been lurking for a while. Many are still attending KH's & are starting to question .... :)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Scary to think if you refused blood you would be dead right now.....your life is saved!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What did you miss?..

This crazy person nearly killed himself..

Mouthy says he has a cage on his face but he still keeps talking..

They can`t shut him up!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[OOMPA]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] so glad your back and on the mend, we have all been wishing you well you'll have lots of catching up to do now, loads of threads to read and loads of newbies to meet, they have been coming fast and furious.

Its great to know you are recovering so well, you have been through a tough time.

sending love and HUGS RosePetal

• oompa
    oompa

thanks all!!!.........so have i missed any more major changes or blunders WT has made recently?

outlaw you old friend...the cage is off my face and i was still cuter than you with it on!!!!!!.........oompa

• mouthy
    mouthy

All over that lovley guys face XXXXXXXXX

Mouthy!!! Thank you for getting on board again OOMPA

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's great to see you back Oompa. You had us worried for a while there.

Chris

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit