so what have i missed???

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Hi OOMPA, I'm new. Havent been to KH in exactly one month. I am going to try to sneak away under the elder's radar. They are so busy with people who really deserve their help, they may not have time to try to save me. I haven't turned in time in 2 months...naughty girl. My sister is Grandmajones, she helped me so very much. I never thought I could be happy outside the organization but I have never felt so alive and free. I can't believe I didn't have the smarts to make this move sooner. You get so wrapped up in family and doing what is expected of you, you completely loose yourself in the JW's. I was raised in this crazy religion and in my mid 50's now. I am going to approach my daughter and son in law this weekend about my spiritual status. I hope they wont shun me. Any advice from you and others would be appreciated.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

WB, Oompa. They weren't your friends. Real friends aren't so conditional.

• clarity
    clarity

Oompa, I was just getting used to you and your avatar, when you got taken out!

But I did miss your presence on here, and glad you are back again.

clarity

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm glad your back Ommpa. I was worried about you. I'm happy that your feeling better. PLease don't hurt yourself again.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good to see you back and feeling better.

Loz x

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Glad your back and doing better

• chickpea
    chickpea

(((((((oompa))))))))!!!!!
    welcome home!

it is great to read an oompa thread
    that oompa actually started!!

i HATED the ones with the subject line "oompa"....
    scared the sh!t out of me every time!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

So glad to hear you are getting better & better & better. And, so happy to have you back on the Board.

Skeeter

• life is to short
    life is to short

Welcome back

LITS

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome back Oompa!

~Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest