Be honest...What movie star do you look like?

by Botzwana 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

So.... Misery.....

How you doin?????

• flipper
    flipper

Been told I look like a young Tony Curtis before, or a little like George Clooney in my younger days. Trying to maintain my fountain of youth ! LOL ! It gets more challenging entering your 50's ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Angelina Jolie, only better-looking.

OK, seriously, I've been told in the past: Mary Tyler Moore, Jaclyn Smith, Sally Field. Or was it W.C. Fields?

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I've been told that I really look like Angela Basset when my hair is braided. I just with that my body was like hers, too!

• Open mind
    Open mind

My vote for Void Eater's doppelganger is Bob Saget.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/g-ent-080110-bob-saget-8p_widec.jpg

vs.

voideater

What do you think?

om

• jgnat
    jgnat

Melissa McCarthy without the dimples. Add twenty years.

Melissa McCarthy

• agonus
    agonus

When I was a tad younger, I was told I looked like Billy Corgan, Jerry O'Connell, and Jim Carrey.

I recently got "Howard Moon" from "The Mighty Boosh".

Personally, the older I get the more I think I resemble Hugh Laurie or my avatar Gordon Freeman.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

keyser soze - maybe John Cusack...but your avatar looks more like that lovable old, foul mouthed, back-stabbing, cut-throat, alcoholic, manipulative, bladder stone passing, hog feeding, whore-mongering, ---- but lovable ---- Swearingen character on Deadwood. That must mean you are a typical Aussie zone servant.

I only hope that I can achieve such heights when I grow up.

JV

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

No freakin' clue!

But I have been asked for my autograph twice in the last 6 months, in addition to many times over the years,

(I live in the Greater Palm Beaches) and have no idea who I look like.............

• Gregor
    Gregor

So I've been told more than once. I have even learned a little Scottish burr reply when it's been mentioned by strangers. Kind of fun.

PS . Knowing Bizzy Bee personally, I see Sally Field . She has always been good looking. And believe me, I am not kissing up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit