Be honest...What movie star do you look like?

by Botzwana 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am curious as to what the members here look like. Be totally honest now. Not everyone looks like a knockout or Mr. Buff...

Myself? With hair I look like Chris ODonell the actor from the Batman movies. But since I shave it I have had several people I now look like Kane from the WWE wrestling. I have the muscles and am about six foot 3.

• compound complex
    compound complex

My look 30-some years ago. I actually do have the same tie ... chin, ears, hair....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I look like Luca Brasi on a bad day.

• Mythbuster
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Josh Hartnett, that would blow my cover!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Lassie!

Outaservice

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Botzwana, I also shave my head off monthly.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Botz, if you do a search, there are some threads with pics. Chris O'Donnell is one of my favorite actors. Coco, is that you? Or is that an actor from another "generation?" Sorry could not resist. Coco, you must be a real looker!

I do not know who some of the other actors are that people are referencing, I will have to google.

Once in a while someone will tell me I look like Kristen Bell. I had to google who she was too.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Coco, I right clicked on your pic to see the properties, and saw it was Erol Flynn? Honestly I would not know what he looked like. You learn more here on JWN than ya bargain for!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Susan Sarandon,Rocky Horror days...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit