Be honest...What movie star do you look like?

by Botzwana 65 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Linda Ronstadt, Sally Field, Christie Brinkley, Lee Remick, Tiffany Amber Thiesen, Rachel Ray, Christina Ricci, Selena Gomez . I've heard them all. I think it's the baby face and big smile we all have in common. When I was young and thin I had someone mistake me for Sally Field in a Long John Silver. Lol. The biggest shocker was when a man came up to me in McDonalds, I was all dolled up for field service, and whispered in my ear, "Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like Lee Remick?" Lee has much more refined features than I do. But, if I look at young pictures of us both, I can twist my mind and see some similarities.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you want to treat yourself, ff to 2:30 to see a teenaged Lee Remick twirling the baton. She was a champion twirler. There's also a younger Andy Griffith. Cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtNdXg5rEA

• RosePetal
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

I think i look like the female version of Steve Kroft from 60 min.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I get Keanu Reeves and Noah Wyle a lot.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Mistaken in the supermarket checkout for Kenneth Waller - Grandad in the 80's sitcom Bread!

George

PS That's him bottom right

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I have been told over the years that I resembled: Natalie Wood, Leslie Ann Warren, Leigh Taylor Young, Patty Hearst, Jaclyn Smith, Marcia Clark, Madeline Kahn.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Alec Baldwin

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I want Coffee Shop Guy to take my picture posed exactly like my avatar "girl with a pearl earring" & then change my avatar to my own pic- wonder if anyone would tell the difference??

CHG

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I cant post pics..Waaaaaah..Any tips?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit