My Story Part I - My Parents

by Farkel 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

Lee,

:Take a deep breath and know you did good

You know, I just hate to be a pedant because it is so tacky to be a pedant. Still, I'm going to be a pedant here and show you the correct grammar because I'm quite fond of you:

"Take a deep breath and know you done good."

There. I feel so much better now. I think I did well.

Farkel

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

sorry you had such an abusive mother. did she treat your siblings the same way?

• watson
    watson

Yep, you did good! Looking forward to the next chapter.

• TMS
    TMS

I won't use the word "entertaining" to describe your words, Farkel. I salute your father and all those fathers and mothers who encouraged, promoted and relished the successes of their children. As most of us on this forum know, the JW religion stifles creativity, undermines individual success, accomplishment, intellectual and social development. Your mother's dysfunction seem to go beyond that. Keep writing. Happy New Year.

tms

• besty
    besty

Good job doug - your mum sounds like a piece of work - what in her life brought her to play this destructive role?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, Fark... wow.

Love it, love you even more for writing it. Thank the heavens you survived and thrived.

Thank you.
    Love,
    Baba.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

It felt like I could hear the boy inside you, so well did you explain.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Thankyou Farkel

i agree, you write well

and you are a survivor

cheers Oz

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I qm 5 years older than you and remember those early years very well. I look forward to reading your story and to see where our stories intersect, as I'm sure they will at some point.

JV

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Farkel !

I am a mere stripling compared to you, and yet I look forward to the whole of your story. As soon as you like please !

(Thats a fib above, I am only three years your junior)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit