My Story Part I - My Parents

by Farkel 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening Farkel..

Wow..That was a good read..

Totally entertaning..I`m looking forward to more..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe the Barnes may be the osteo connected with Caycee. It would fit the time period -- I think. Those old mags were very spooky.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe the Barnes may be the osteo connected with Caycee. It would fit the time period -- I think. Those old mags were very spooky.

• moshe
    moshe

Your mother should probably have been diagnosed with a severe case of Asbergers syndrome- not that it would have made much difference unless your father had signed papers to have her committed to a mental asylum.

• cofty
    cofty

Fascinating start Farkel, looking forward to the rest.

• Black Sheep
  • tec
    tec

Fantastic writing! Looking forward to the rest. You paint your dad with a very clear brush, and he does not sound like a bad guy at all. Just normal, and hard-working.

Tammy

• Farkel
    Farkel

Fatfreak 2005,

:Modern JW's don't realize that Golden Age (which preceded Consolation, which in turn, preceded Awake!) endorsed frequent enemas (named System of Elimination).

I certainly know this. I also know as do many other informed WTS researchers that it was Clayton J. Woodworth who promoted this practice.

He had a good reason to promote this practice: he and his writings were a pile of shit.

Farkel

• crapola
    crapola

Enjoyed reading your story. Can't wait to hear more.

• Violia
    Violia

I am so sorry Farkel. It is not easy never getting a hug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit