How long did it take you to get rid of your WTS library & literature?

by Think About It 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

When I moved house 3 years ago, I got rid of about 90% of my books and magazines.

I only kept some of the old books that are now collectors items and a few bits and pieces that are useful for reference.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have been a study for 3 years but that came to an end this month when I told the conductor that I was attending meetings just like he said it was so important to do, but just not in a kingdom hall. I am keeping all the digital material I collected for reference. I will keep the printed material that contains real gems, like Awake with the creator's promise of a new system, Jan 2009 WT that says the org is channeling the dead elders, and other goodies to show people interested in the stuff, or the next witness who shows up at my door.

The rest of it will be source material for a collage I will make, and I have a wood stove. It would finallly be useful giving me a few degrees of heat this winter. I have no emotional stake in it, other than empathy for seeing people trapped in this corrupt corporation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit