OTWO Are You All Right?

by blondie 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, HO HO HO and a big Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for your concern.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Thank goodness you are OK OTWO, wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

RosePetal

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am very glad your O.K. But I havent got a clue what the accident or the problem was

How the heck am I gonna sleep tonight

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm so glad that you are ok!

Coffee

• mouthy
    mouthy

I guess I wont sleep

• life is to short
    life is to short

Marry Christmas OTWO and glad you are OK. Sorry to hear about the others though. What a sad time to have something horrible happen.

Still very glad you are not the one hurt. You mean a lot to many of us on this board.

LIST

• life is to short
    life is to short

OPS spelled my own name wrong LITS

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My very nice friends are avoiding saying the tragedy to protect any anonymity I might still seize upon.

I appreciate that and I will have to keep it, myself. I don't watch over my shoulder anymore, but I am still a faded JW whose mother says she will have to "follow the rules" if I were to get DF'ed. People in my line of work made the national news when tragedy struck in my city. Details about their names were withheld for another several hours afterward.

Once years ago, they described a situation to a tee that indicated a man my father's age and profession, working where he works, was killed suddenly. Hey, it wasn't him, but he appreciated all the concern. Many of my co-workers' families and friends had similar concern shown for them the other day.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I read the news after Blondie originally started this thread, my heart goes out to the families of the victims. I delighted that your are safe OTWO.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He looks all White to me..

Good to hear your OK..

................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit