OTWO Are You All Right?

by blondie 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Blondie is not referring to this site. She is asking from news items she has heard. Names have now been released and it wasn't me.

As a matter of fact, I don't know the people who were killed in the tragedy that Blondie has heard about. I watched it on the news.

• undercover
    undercover

Glad you're okay...

Merry Xmas and Festivus...

• blondie
    blondie

((((hug))))

I'm glad you're okay.

• minimus
    minimus

WOW!

I'm glad you're fine!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Despite my not knowing the people in the tragedy, they were my coworkers in a large work force. They were doing their job and helping others. Now their families won't have them for Christmas or anything. It makes me pause. It's good to be alive.

We can get all wrapped up in our own lives and certainly in our JW problems. But let us make sure we appreciate life and get out there. Say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays whenever you can. Give a gift, call a friend or family member.

Thanks for your concern, Blondie. I hope we can catch up with you in January or sometime soon.

• wobble
    wobble

OTWO, you are too valuable here to lose !

you can now say, along with Mark Twain (?) "The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated "

That being said, I agree with your sentiments above, lets keep our own selves in perspective, and make the world a better place for our being in it, while we have the chance.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Thank goodness you're okay! I heard this on CNN in my car earlier. Keep well.

Isaac

• Scott77
    Scott77

Please, Isaac,

Where is the cnn news link about that death of those unfortunate folks?

Scott77

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I guess I didn't see the names and details to which everyone is referring here. Still, glad to know my friend is good and safe.

Best New Year to you OTWO, and Merry Xmas. Let's do lunch in January if the weather permits, eh?

Jeff

• lrkr
    lrkr

Merry Christmas OTWO

I'm glad you're OK. Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!

And to the rest of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit