Watchtower's new entrants get to hear the Governing Body share their qualifications

by Dogpatch 87 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wait a second. Woah woah woah woah. Did that brother say he was pouring concrete at the age of 15? Isn't that child labor? Nice find but this video makes me want to barf.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    What is wrong with Klein's voice? I remember hearing a talk of his when I was a kid and literally not understanding one word. I had been trained to take notes and simply couldn't. Why would someone who basically speaks gibberish be assigned to speak to thousands of people?

Did you not get the memo? He is speaking the "pure language", as channeled by Daffy Duck!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Klein seemed to be smiling during his interviews. I never remember him to smile in the early '70s.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hi Randy, you wrote "It's amazing - now all these are gone. Replaced with relatively powerless men compared to these guys."

In what way is the current GB relatively powerless compared to the former GB? Is it because of their personality or are there legal reasons?

Reading COC it looks like only very few on the GB had real power (like TJ, Barry..). Most remained to be followers of the strong personalities.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

It's all in the personal charisma and appearance of power, and your CONNECTIONS.

Plus the timing in world affairs.

The new GB have not developed anything charismatic. They are toads.

Randy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The new GB have not developed anything charismatic. They are toads......Randy

...................... ...OUTLAW

• freetosee
    freetosee

thx

freetosee

• jaydee
    jaydee

Thanks ' Newly Enlightened ' Mike and Kim

I must have missed this Video first time around .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit