Sticky Situation - What to do?

by I<3MYGod 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• JeffT
    JeffT

Two sayings that I think are applicable here:

"Clean your own side of the street" -frequently heard at AA meetings. In other words, work on your problems and let them take care of theirs.

"If you plan revenge, dig two graves" - I believe this is Chinese in origin. Eventually this stuff will eat you alive.

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

If you do go the DSLR anonymous photo route, make sure you remove the metadata from the photo.

• Lore
    Lore

This isn't really a 'sticky situation' yet.

You are about to MAKE a sticky situation, but you're not currently in one.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm with Wing Commander on this. His holier-than-thou sister deserves a taste of her own medicine. Few things disgust me more than when self-righteous family members go to any lengths to ruin another family members' life and then they turn around and do the same damn thing with no repercussions. Ya I know.....it's not exactly the fruitage of the spirit, but his sister has apparently never displayed any remorse or regret over what she did to her brother so I'd make sure she knew first hand what her actions had done.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I say rip her a new one. Revenge is sweet. She wants to play hardball and turn you in then have her cake and eat it too but won't pay the price? Fuck her and the horse she rode on. Gather up the evidence and let it rip!

lol

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

This thread reminds me of those Bad William Shatner vs. Good William Shatner commercials.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I, and my goatee, are proud to be on the "Bad Shatner" side of this discussion.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL Mad, I see where you guys are coming from and part of me agrees with you. I guess where I'm coming from is where's her motivation? Is it simply revenge? If it is, I say no, don't give in to that. Be the bigger person. If its a way to get her family out of this acursed religion, well if you think it will work, I guess the ends justify the means.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

It's not "getting even" that's the best revenge, it's "living well"......

• Ding
    Ding

What would Jesus do?

That's not a rhetorical question.

You said you're a born again person now.

Think about it; pray about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit