by I<3MYGod 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Stay out of the JW Pig Pen..

http://www.bellababyart.com/myfiles/image/pig-pen_lrg.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I say, "Fuck 'em!!!" What goes around, comes around - it's your turn to put the screws to them!!!!!

Forget that whole, "turn the other cheek" shit, how does that make you feel any better? It doesn't, and your double-life leading JW relatives keep on getting to screw people over. I say give them a taste of their own medicine!!!!

If possible, try and get photographic evidence (using DSLR with zoom lens) of your sister embracing another man, doing drugs, or at some worldly concert. The more, the better!!! Then, write your anonymous letter. Write it NOT like you are her brother, but instead an anonymous JW congregation member in good standing who just happened to come across their deception. Also, don't just mail the letter and evidence to (1) Elder, mail it to the ENTIRE Elder Body and also to the biggest bitch gossiping pioneers in the Congregation!!! That is SURE to get your relatives into a back-room Judicial Meeting so fast their freakin' heads will spin!!!

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and you've waited for it to cool long enough, haven't you? Again, F*ck 'em!! Let them taste what YOU yourself have been forced to eat since being DF'd. If it's good enough for you to eat down, then surely THEY will think it's good, right?

- Wing Commander, of the "Don't fuck with me Class".

• nugget
    nugget

I am sorry that your sister behaved the way she did but will doing the same thing to her really make things better. You are no longer part of this vile cult with it's foolish rules you say you are happy with the relationship you now have with God.

Play this by your new rules. Reach out to your sister and tell her you are worried about the things she has been doing. Tell her you love her and ask her how you can help her. Don't let your past still control your future.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I say go with my plan, and then when the JW's throw their asses out of the Congregation, ride up and save them from themselves and help them, then you'll be their hero and the JW's will be left with themselves and their hypocrisy.

- Wing Commander

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm probably the biggest hypocrite for this post by the way, cuz I'm not the type of person you trifle with. However, as much as it would be nice to get a little get-back on your sister, it doesn't make it right. Personally speaking, I say take the higher road, and don't return evil with evil. This religion stresses and tears families apart. It's already affected your family relationships, and now you're considering whether or not to up the ante. I say let it go. It says alot about a person's character and self dignity when they resolve not to sink to the level of others.

• watson
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with Wing Commander.

Whatever gets them out of the Borg is for their benefit, even if your motive is revenge.

Get them DF'd and them help them cope with the real world and maybe, just maybe, you'll have part of your family back. If not, at least you got them out of the cult. I can't see passing on an opportunity to save someone from the Borg just because it might seem "mean" to some.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Mad Sweeney and WingCommander! Seriously that might back fire! Even if they are out, mentally they are not! My mom hasn't been to a meeting over a year and still she has this thing in her mind that JW are the only true organization God put here on earth for us! She won't look at anything I give her and she gets upset when I say negitive things about the JWs... even if it is the truth.

For alot of my friends that are DFed... they still mentally are in the organization mindset. My friend who got dfed twice still goes to meetings and claims she will be good later and get back in, my exBF who just got married and was DFed for two years just got back in and shuns every one of us nonJWs... That's just to name a few examples. They still aren't out unless they see the truth for themselves.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

^^^^ Even so, what goes around, comes around - especially for asshole relatives who started it to begin with.

Inaction is like walking away from a beach where someone is drowning, or turning your back on a mugger. Take your pick!!!!

- Wing Commander

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I say go with my plan, and then when the JW's throw their asses out of the Congregation, ride up and save them from themselves and help them, then you'll be their hero and the JW's will be left with themselves and their hypocrisy.

Maybe being an anonymous JW snitch would not be such a bad idea after all.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit